We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How do I send a text to everyone in my phonebook using Nokia?

Milky_Mocha
Milky_Mocha Posts: 1,066
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
Forumite
Unfortunately I haven't got my contacts set up within groups - they are all individual. I need to inform them all of my new number and don't see this mentioned in the manual.

Does anyone know how to send one message to all contacts, please? Its a Nokia.

Thanks!
The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.

Comments

  • Steveseven
    Steveseven Posts: 70
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    does your nokia have a model number....... :rotfl:

    I think groups is the only answer, or
    link it to a computer and use PC suite,



    1. Mark All contacts

    2. Options-Send-Business Card

    3. Select via bluetooth


    but its really going to depend on which model you have.
    :D
  • Milky_Mocha
    Milky_Mocha Posts: 1,066
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Steveseven wrote: »
    does your nokia have a model number....... :rotfl:

    I think groups is the only answer, or
    link it to a computer and use PC suite,



    1. Mark All contacts

    2. Options-Send-Business Card

    3. Select via bluetooth


    but its really going to depend on which model you have.


    Its a Nokia 2330
    The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.
  • BadgerFace_2
    BadgerFace_2 Posts: 333 Forumite
    I've no idea how, but trust me, it's possible; I've done it before when very drunk!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.