We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

buymobilephones getting contract as student

acharris
acharris Posts: 88
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
Forumite
Hi all, I am going back into education, and I would like to get a mobile phone contract as I find PAYG expensive, esp if I use the net on my samsung G600. I am looking at the Desire, and buymobilephones have this for £25 a month, with 19.99 up front for handset over 18 mths. I am spending around £15 - £20 on PAYG, so looking for a contract.

I see that when you go through the signup, it asks for employment status, but I only see all work related stuff like temporary, contract, trainee, etc but dont see student or anything else other than retired. I was wondering if anyone knows if they will take students or only people working as they seem to do the best deal. thanks in advance.

Anthony

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.