How much have/will you spend today Sunday 3/9?

Options
Good morning guys and gals :wave:

Another gloomy day down here. Although we braved it and went out yesterday, I feel like snuggling under the blankets and watching DVDs and TV all day today. With the essential hot chocolate of course ;)

Food shopping was a success yesterday and hopefully I'll do the pork some justice with my cooking later :rotfl:

So, going for a non spender. Hope we have many non/low spenders again.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Moozie x
Leason learnt :beer:

Comments

• Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    Well I have to buy the Sunday papers so that'll be a couple of £. Other than that I have no plans to spend anything! A day of housework and home cooking for me.

C x
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Well my parents are taking me out for coffee and a cake :) so hopefully a no spender here too :j
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • angelsam1984
    Options
    :eek: :eek: I spent £100 on phone calls in the early hours of this morning :eek: :eek:

PAYG orange and no outbound calls from the house pone for a while me thinks
    Debt [STRIKE]01/09/2006 = £10500[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]14/09/06= 9034.43[/STRIKE] 15/09/2006 [STRIKE]£8530[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£7832.32[/STRIKE] 01/01/2007=£4866.40
    Was £15000
    Natwest charges (£1205)Reclaimed in full!!
    Citi Cards charges(Approx £2000)

Debt free Date 01/04/2007
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Right well hopefully mine will be no more than £1 at most, for some milk.......

I have a craving for the weetabix cake :)

Other than that, spending the whole day indoors, cleaning and washing, and maybe even making my xmas gift tags :)
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Another foul day here, so laundry will have to be done and dried indoors. I'll also be making Apple Pie with yesterday's windfalls and finishing my Christmas cake. No spending again, as I'm not leaving the house at all!
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • pania
    pania Posts: 8,258 Forumite
    Options
    hi all you lucky non spenders!!

Currently at my mothers using the internet as it is broadband where as i am dial up! so thats free...
    Signed up for my cahoot savings account with a pound to get my £26 cashback via quidco, so does that count?
    Then driving up to ride my friends horse so petrol money but no direct outlay!!
    Have a great sunday all. keep smiling.
    debt @05/11/11 £12210.63!! slowly chipping away!!
    :heart2:impossible is nothing.:heart2:
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I cleared the car out yesterday, and found two £5.00 Morrison Miles Vouchers, so we're off to do the shopping at Morrie's today.
    Total anticipated spend - £15.00 less £10.00 = £5.00
    Does that count?:o
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    nothing :j at home all day today, the animals need cleaning out, i need to wrap up parcels and i am basically doing nothing all day :rotfl:
  • saubryn
    saubryn Posts: 610 Forumite
    Options
    Spent rather a lot yesterday, so today is a spend free day for me!
    DFW Nerd No. 140 :)
    Status as of 30/11/12
    [strike]Rent 2500 Council Tax 800 NlPower - 800[/strike][SIZE=-2]:j IF - 8000 :(British Gas - [strike]112[/strike] - 102 Lloyds - 1123
    Barclays - 306 Barclaycard 1,123 HSBC - 200 Capital 1- 400 Barclayloan - 4500[/SIZE]
  • PeachPickle
    PeachPickle Posts: 9,924 Forumite
    Options
    Not spending any money today. Although I may spend 100 piggypoints on tonight's poker :D
    DFW Nerd #104 I :heartpuls my Kitten :)and my hat :heartpuls
    OD Girls on Tour 08 - Barcelona - HUGE SUCCESS!
    OD Girls on Tour 09 - Dublin - November!!
    If you believe you can achieve innit!
    Sexy beer?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family