Kent Reliance Tessa only ISA rate drop

I was checking today on my ISAs and was told that my ISA with KRBS was now 0.5% approx, I did not let him go any further, I just said thanks and I am moving it. He then started to say "but we have....."

Have moved money to one of my other ISA providers who maintain a reasonable rate each year.

I check rates each year but this year I am a bit later than usual. Better late than never!

Comments

• MarkyMarkD
    MarkyMarkD Posts: 9,912 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Would that be the rate which was 0.72% from April 2009, and 0.51% from December 2009, and which was listed in your annual statement mailing in April 2009, your AGM mailing in December 2009, and your annual statement mailing in April 2010? :rolleyes:
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,620 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Time to get better organised I think. Put a note in your diary a month before your new ISA expires (if it's a fixed term rate) and start researching better options. If you've got a computer diary, put a reminder in every day in the 30 day run up period then you'll be more likely to get a transfer done on a timely basis. Banks and building societies absolutely love customer apathy. They make a fortune in profits from it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure