Need help NOW!! What am i entitled too from him?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Fang_3
    Fang_3 Posts: 7,602 Forumite
    Options
    Gosh, honestly i find all these posts quite amusing. My husband is telling me to go, telling his mother to go, all his family to go. Do you think we have just sat down and let that happen? No not in the slightest. He's making us go, saying he wants too. So what do i do next? I'm made to get out of the house that we are in, it comes with his work. So do i just sit crying and willing him to see sense, or do i be a repsonsible mother and sort something out so our daughter as a roof over her head? Yes, i thought thats what i should do also!

The answer just a couple of posts in answers my question....15% of his wage is the official answer. That would of sufficed instead of the assumptions. And yes i am still hoping he pays me more money, so we have a ok life initally until i find work, and yes i am still hoping we get back on track and make our marriage work.
    As for our savings (from my work) which was to cover me being a SAHM, i allowed him to have the lot to have a holiday etc, pay for stuff for his mates funeral, chill out and think about what he wanted, which is why i no longer have any.

He's been irrational today, saying hes taking me to court if i dont walk away...what choice have i got!!

So why don't you do what you said you were planning to do on one of your other threads? Sell things and save the money. Not forgetting that your primary want in that thread was only to have enough money so that you could still get maximum money in benefits.
  • Fang_3
    Fang_3 Posts: 7,602 Forumite
    Options
    Loopy_Girl wrote: »
    Woody, you are bang out of order with that comment...where is it said that she is 'trying to slaughter the poor sod for every penny'?

What is it with you and people claiming child support that they are entitled to?

Not every penny - just 15% of his income.

Christ, one minute you are whining about your 'allegedly' large monthly tax bill being used for benefit claimaints and then you think that aforementioned tax money should only be used for bringing children up with no contribution from the other parent...make your mind up.

There is no need to be so bloody vile to everyone. You paying tax doesn't make anyone any less of a better person that you.

The OP, as delightful as she sounds, didn't ask how much money would she receive for her daughter. She asked for herself, her daughter and two bloody dogs in order to keep her in a nice lifestyle. All while on other threads trying to screw over the taxpayer for every penny she can get her hands on.
  • dotstar24
    dotstar24 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    Fang wrote: »
    The OP, as delightful as she sounds, didn't ask how much money would she receive for her daughter. She asked for herself, her daughter and two bloody dogs in order to keep her in a nice lifestyle. All while on other threads trying to screw over the taxpayer for every penny she can get her hands on.

sorry but thats called giving the OP the benefit of the doubt. Hows about we make our own judgements??
  • TallBlondie
    Options
    Fang, to be honest your dribble is boring and always remember this phrase..."assumption is the mother of all **** ups!" You have no clue, trust me.

Ive had my questions answered thank you, and looks like my husband has actually had a semi wake up call....fingers crossed! :)
    Better wins...Terminator goodies, St Helier his & hers tshirts, Janeo jewels bangle, Loreal mascara, £50 funky pigeon credit 4 me & a pal, save our friends giant plush panda, iggy & me books, 2 night hotel stay with Best Western, Huge Disney princess palace, cinema tix (gave away) NUFC tix (gave away) ipad & footie break, hotel in scotland!! :T:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure