Hi all,

Gonna post a question laterabout the best thing to do now I have almost hit my limit of 5,500 (but with about 5 months left on the 10 month deal, with Sainsburys).

But, for now, I want to take advantage of an offer on MANSION that a lot of you probably know about, and I need to put £480.00 into my MANSION account from my VISA CREDIT card (as it won't accept my debit card for some reason). However, I only have £191.00 left on the card before I hit my limit. I called them this morning to transfer the amount from my current account so that my VISA amount left goes up, if you see what I mean. However, it will be 3/4 working days before it goes through and I am able to use my CREDIT CARD to put the funds into the MANSION account and take up the offer!?!?!?

I am worried that by the time it goes through, the MANSION offer will be taken off the website.

So, my question is, what happens if I put the money in from my VISA CREDIT CARD NOW? I know I will be going over my agreed limit. What will my penalty be? Will the transaction be voided and not take place?

Thanks for reading such a long and rambling thread!

Duncan
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals