London to Hawaii..

Options
Hello,
I'm planning on travelling to Honolulu from any London airport (or possibly UK) at the beginning of sept, returning the start of November. The cheapest I've found is around £700 and that was a 30 hour flight! I'm sure there must be cheaper! Can anyone suggest some cheap flight sites as there are literally hundreds!! Thanks! :D

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,556 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    have a look on kayak shows 3rd Sept to 3rd Nov £652 - was out Air Canada/United via Vancouver (total 18 hours) return with Continental via Washington DC (total 24 hours), if you play around with dates you may get it a little lower but doubt by much - even searching random dates next year gives similar or higher fare
  • jontedkes
    jontedkes Posts: 68 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    laurenoioi wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm planning on travelling to Honolulu from any London airport (or possibly UK) at the beginning of sept, returning the start of November. The cheapest I've found is around £700 and that was a 30 hour flight! I'm sure there must be cheaper! Can anyone suggest some cheap flight sites as there are literally hundreds!! Thanks! :D
    Check out cheaptickets.com I have booked with them before and flew US airways and they were cheaper than booking direct. However, this time of flying to the US, booking direct was cheapest, so worth shopping around. Have a look on cheaptickets, then when you know who the carrier is, check out their website direct. Hope this makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure