🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Where has OObedoo's pregnancy secret's thread gone?

Options

Comments

• rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing wrong with the secret thread. Yes it did highlight some of the things that might happen to me. However, more often than not it allowed me to get comfortable with the idea and laugh at it. I'm not so worried any more.

So bang goes your idea of someone wanting to hide 'the truth'....cos for me its reassuring.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    I just tried to post a message about a conspiracy theory and when I clicked the Post Quick Reply icon...my message disapeared. Do you think there are underhand forces at work here? Or do you think I ought to put my glasses on before I start?
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • ooobedoo
    ooobedoo Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    I think both are definate possibilities............

Can I ask for it to be returned to it's original state???
    Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    Yes. Come on ladies, this is a campaign.
    IF YOU WANT IT BACK, CLICK OOOBEDOO'S THANKS ICON.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • ooobedoo
    Options
    I will start up a new thread, add yourself to the list
    Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    Bloody Hell....it's like having kids....we have to say everything twice. Can you hear that little voice in your head saying, "How many times do I have to tell you?"
    Let's set a time limit on this. If the campaign to bring back the old thread isn't successful by 6 O'clock tonight, then we start a new one.
    And if there are Underhand Forces at work on here BE WARNED....
    WE WILL TELL SECRETS EVEN SCARIER THAN BEFORE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • ooobedoo
    Options
    Like the constipation like you are going to have another baby????
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    LIKE HOW YOUR CAESARIAN SCAR CAN BURST OPEN DURING YOUR NEXT PREGNANCY

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: AND WORSE:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Gingham_Ribbon
    Gingham_Ribbon Posts: 31,520 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The thread can't be brought back as it is as once threads are merged as far as I know they can't be 'unmerged'. (I am not a board guide for this board but it's a technical thing that applies to all boards.)
    May all your dots fall silently to the ground.
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    As per my post in the other thread....find old back ups of the 2 threads and merge the old ones back into the current site. Yes some posts are lost, but we get back 2 sensible threads, rather than keeping one that doesn't make sense.

Oh...and I'd love to know why these 2 threads were merged in the first place.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport