Where has OObedoo's pregnancy secret's thread gone?

Options
We were just having a bit of fun and someone has moved it. It had even been nominated for Post of the Month.
I am starting a campaign to bring it back.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D

Comments

• rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    hey......

Hadn't noticed.

Loved that thread....made me laugh about my impending 'doom' rather than worry about it.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It has been merged with another thread on discussion time, now impossible to read as you can't make sense of which post relates to which thread. The mods do a great job:T but sometimes I think they get just a little bit carried away:rolleyes:
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • rchddap1
    rchddap1 Posts: 5,926 Forumite
    Options
    Would have been useful if they'd have told us. But if they've merged it with the one I suspect they have....neither thread will make sense to anyone any more.

Grrrr.
    Baby Year 1: Oh dear...on the move

Lily contracted Strep B Meningitis Dec 2006 :eek: Now seemingly a normal little monster. :beer:
    Love to my two angels that I will never forget.
  • looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    Just been over there to look for it....which thread has it been merged with?
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lillibet wrote:
    It has been merged with another thread on discussion time, now impossible to read as you can't make sense of which post relates to which thread. The mods do a great job:T but sometimes I think they get just a little bit carried away:rolleyes:

I think you'll find its been merged with the thread MSE Pregnancy Club to which it relates and is a sticky on the Family board :)
  • Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They weren't even related threads - one was for pregnancy the other for contraception! Anyway, having followed both, I have no idea where to start looking for where I left off... May as well leave the club...
    :wall:
  • ooobedoo
    ooobedoo Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    I know, I was gutted last night when I logged on. I just wanted mine to be a laugh, not with the 'serious' pregnancy stuff. Some of the post had me literally laughing my head off, and on not just once having to run off for a wee.....
    Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Why do they do that, so annoying! I found the thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=231221

OObedoo's post is on page 25 ;)
  • Christmasshopper
    Options
    :eek: Do you think these secrets have remained secret for so long because when they get into the open a secret society distroys the evidence? And it's happened again.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times and I'll smash your face in. :D
  • ooobedoo
    ooobedoo Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    I think it's Tessa thingy's influence, she is the one who said we aren't having enough babies.....and maybe she has read the thread and ordered it into secrecy again, to make sure there are enough people to pay for her pension?????????
    Oh....I'm not going to lie to you......At the end of the day, when alls said and done......do you know what I mean.........TIDY
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure