COmplaint about a Virgin cable installation

Options
2»

Comments

• crookedmouth
    crookedmouth Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    spike7451 wrote: »
    Take photo's,print them & then mark the boundery & cable route on them.When I worked for NTL/VM,we used to have Quality checkers that went around installs,then when they got rid of them,we used to do them.
    Now even tho VM use contractors the is a Installs Director/Manager or Contractor Liason Manager who works for VM in your area.

I'd find the nearest office location to you & then send them a letter with the photo's enclosed.(The's also a link on that page for submitting complaints)

Thanks again, Spike. I took photos a while back. I'll send them in my letter to the Customer Care centre in Swansea though rather than to the regional office.
  • spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks again, Spike. I took photos a while back. I'll send them in my letter to the Customer Care centre in Swansea though rather than to the regional office.

Ahh...You're in the Celtic Region,which is Scotland,Wales & where I am,Northern Ireland.
    If you have problems,I may be able to get you the name & address of the installs manager for your area.
  • crookedmouth
    crookedmouth Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    spike7451 wrote: »
    Ahh...You're in the Celtic Region,which is Scotland,Wales & where I am,Northern Ireland.
    If you have problems,I may be able to get you the name & address of the installs manager for your area.

No - SE England! The Swansea office address is their national Customer Care centre I believe.

PS - I've just had a phone call from their local team who have promised me a visit from their Inst Manager in the next 48 hrs. Progress? We shall see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure