broadband for £15.00

Options
im after going onto broadband but i only wish to pay a maximum of £15.00 per month what is the best package around at the moment
thanks for any help

Comments

• Nobby_Nomates
    Options
    Tiscali offer 256k broadband for £15.99 inc free modem :)

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/?code=SM-NL-11AJ
    As tight as two coats of paint :D
  • Silent_Bob_3
    Options
    Tiscali are doing (or soon to do) a 1mb (max 2gb download per month) for £17.99 I think.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Snoochie Boochies
  • RaihanT
    RaihanT Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    what kind of things are you using the net for, if your just browsing the net without downloading videos/music then there's quite a few ISPs out there in your price range
  • mike_paterson
    Options
    E7even are very good £15 gives you an uncapped 512 service.
    Their free email support is very good.
    The price includes a static ip address (others charge for this) and a free.uk registration and hosting if you fancy your own website. They alos look after their customers - I just extended my contract for an additional 6 months for just £7.50 per month !

They often have special offers and the one at the moment is :

Limited Special Offer!!

Sign-up to any Annual E7even Subscription and get HALF PRICE CONNECTION (normally £50.00) AND receive a FREE 1 Port ADSL Modem/Router.

Or

Sign-up to any Biennial E7even package and get completely FREE CONNECTION AND receive a FREE 1 Port ADSL Modem/Router.

This offer is strictly limited to the first 500 customers who take advantage of this offer, so don't delay, sign-up today!

If you like the look of them and decide to sign up - use my referral code in my referral board thread and I'll sent you a tenner !
    To infinity and beyond!
  • RaihanT
    RaihanT Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    mike why do u have to mention e7even referrals in every post u make!
  • koru
    koru Posts: 1,502 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Silent_Bob wrote:
    Tiscali are doing (or soon to do) a 1mb (max 2gb download per month) for £17.99 I think.
    Or with freedom2surf you can get double this speed for £3 less (£14.99). I have had perfect service from them for 2 years.

The £14.99 package gets you 1GB of monthly traffic - more than enough for my needs. If you think you will need 2GB, you can buy the extra 1GB for £2.99, so that's no more than Tiscali and twice as fast.

Check out the ISP forums on http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/threads.php?Cat= to gauge comparative happiness of customers.
    koru
  • FangKat
    FangKat Posts: 93 Forumite
    Options
    RaihanT wrote:
    mike why do u have to mention e7even referrals in every post u make!

glad I am not the only one that gets irritated by Mike and his standard response to seemingly every post with his referral package. Expecting to see him advertise on the "Savings" and/or "Water" forums shortly...

and in answer to the oriiginal question, am an adsl4less user for several months and it works fine for the 14.99 incl vat if that helps yr decision re reliability/cost

Sorry - no referral nbr from me.
    My website has lots of info and photos from various Greek and Canary Islands esp. about walking. My profile has the site address cos not allowed to put it here.
  • gary38uk
    gary38uk Posts: 476 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    E7even are very good £15 gives you an uncapped 512 service.
    Their free email support is very good.
    The price includes a static ip address (others charge for this) and a free.uk registration and hosting if you fancy your own website. They alos look after their customers - I just extended my contract for an additional 6 months for just £7.50 per month !

They often have special offers and the one at the moment is :

Limited Special Offer!!

Sign-up to any Annual E7even Subscription and get HALF PRICE CONNECTION (normally £50.00) AND receive a FREE 1 Port ADSL Modem/Router.

Or

Sign-up to any Biennial E7even package and get completely FREE CONNECTION AND receive a FREE 1 Port ADSL Modem/Router.

This offer is strictly limited to the first 500 customers who take advantage of this offer, so don't delay, sign-up today!

If you like the look of them and decide to sign up - use my referral code in my referral board thread and I'll sent you a tenner !

big drawback.....you have to pay up front.

metronet are good, from £11.75
  • mike_paterson
    Options
    RaihanT wrote:
    mike why do u have to mention e7even referrals in every post u make![/QUOT

When somebody posts a new thread asking a question about broadband providers, I obviously mention e7 as they are very good in my experience - they are also very cheap.

If you care to look at my other postings on subjects other than broadband, you will see that I recommend other companys whose services I think are excellent. I also point out where I think a company is not up to scratch.

The OP has probably not looked at the other threads regarding broadband (otherwise they would not have created this thread) so it would seem a good idea to answer him just as others have!
    To infinity and beyond!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport