We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Ryanair change flight free? have u done it ?

Options
Saturday night i found out my sunday morning flight back to uk was cancelled , within 5 -10 mins of the list appearing i went to the link on the same page to rebook for free to next available flight.
I did this but was charged !!!! normal change flight fee + difference between original cost & new cost.
I thought that when i got to confirm payment screen it would zero but it didnt !!! also i never got any confirmation email as the booking number stayed the same.
I am wondering now if i did it too quick and the site had not updated and i was caught in the change over ??
The only proof i have of payment is my cr card statement.
Has anyone else done the change flight free option ???
Help & your experience please.

Comments

• melb
    melb Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i received an email from ryanair saying my flight was cancelled and they provided a link to rebook which enabled me to do it free of charge. This was sent a 7.30 am in the morning as i flew at 10.00 pm that night so you should really have received an email the night before.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport