We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

BODYSHOP summer essentials BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!!

Options

Comments

• busybee100
    busybee100 Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well I think that was the best one yet:j

It was the gift sets Tara, I couldn't resist either.

melm0 I don't think the gift sets are working now, the expensive skin care is still 3/2 but even they won't work with the gift sets.
  • monkeygirl31
    monkeygirl31 Posts: 509 Forumite
    Options
    Just completeted my basket, proceeded to checkout and was told nothing was in my basket! Now everything I had is oos :(
  • nosh86
    nosh86 Posts: 381 Forumite
    Options
    nothing is working now, not even if i put three soaps (the olive one is still in stock), it doesnt take the price off for the third one.
  • abbyfabulous
    abbyfabulous Posts: 93 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I just ordered from Raven-333's post above
    MoringaBath Pom-Pom Moringa 2 x £2.50 - £5.00
    Strawberry Bathe & BloomStrawberry Bathe & Bloom 1 x £20.00 - £0.00

I did that twice in one order and a body scrub for £5 to get total to £15 for free delivery (I'd entered the 20% off voucher and couldn't work out how to put freedel in too

£12 in total
  • lauraland
    lauraland Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think there is much of the cheap stuff left now

Lots of the gift sets have sold out too

I would imagine they will be wondering what the heck is going on at BodyShop HQ :eek:

:eek: i know! getting nervous that they wont honour orders now. I know they have in the past but this has to be the best yet, their orders will be through the roof, woops :rotfl:
    I got ham but i'm not a hamster.....
  • OzJJ
    OzJJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The small gift bags (2.00) are still in stock and working.

Only gift sets left that work are the Strawberry Bathe & Bloom (20.00)
  • *SmallFry*
    *SmallFry* Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    Options
    lauraland wrote: »
    :eek: i know! getting nervous that they wont honour orders now. I know they have in the past but this has to be the best yet, their orders will be through the roof, woops :rotfl:

The best one for me was the 5 gift bags and a body butter for 25p I sold the bags at a car boot 2 for a quid :D
  • gemnjordsnjades
    Options
    *SmallFry* wrote: »
    The best one for me was the 5 gift bags and a body butter for 25p I sold the bags at a car boot 2 for a quid :D

Ye that was defo the best glitch!!!

Ive only just logged on and seen this and now most things are sold out:(

Did manage to get 4 bath lilys with 2 free strawberry giftsets, 2 lemon body lotion 2for£8 and lemon body scrub free 3for2skincare!
    Also used 20% off code!

Total before discounts £78.50
    Total after discounts £14.40

Well chuffed!!!!:j
  • lauraland
    lauraland Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    *SmallFry* wrote: »

oh yeah, how could i forget about that! :rotfl:got a drawer full of bodyshop gift bags - heres hoping i now have some gifts to put in them :D
    I got ham but i'm not a hamster.....
  • gentleorange
    gentleorange Posts: 1,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lauraland wrote: »

I hadn't even thought of that:eek:

Maybe they just deleted their stock from the site to stop further orders? I hope they honour them - I placed 3 orders for myself and 2 for friends!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport