Virgo home improvements and credit agreement

Options
124»

Comments

• Gaz83
    Gaz83 Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I must say how shocked I am at some of the comments I've been reading here as Virgo did some work on my elderly mother's house last year and I really can't recommend them enough. When my mother told me that they were sending somebody round to check out the roofline of her house, I made sure that I was there for the appointment as I wanted to make sure that she wasn't ripped off in any way. The salesman was great - very polite and not at all pushy. In fact there were a couple of things that my mother thought needed doing, but the salesman pointed out that most of the problems she had could be sorted out a lot cheaper without the need for as much work as she thought it would involve.

In the end, my mother decided that the guttering for the whole house should be replaced and new downpipes. The price was competitive so she decided to go ahead and have the work done. The team who did the work arrived on time (I was there again, just to make sure there were no problems) and were very polite and friendly all the time. The work was done quickly, with minimum amount of mess and, all in all, we had a very good experience with Virgo. In fact, I've recommended them to some friends who have needed work done and they've also been pleased with the service they've received.
    Hi, Virgo company employee!

*waves to Virgo company employee*
    "Facism arrives as your friend. It will restore your honour, make you feel proud, protect your house, give you a job, clean up the neighbourhood, remind you of how great you once were, clear out the venal and the corrupt, remove anything you feel is unlike you... [it] doesn't walk in saying, "our programme means militias, mass imprisonments, transportations, war and persecution."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure