Neteller Card Problems

I have just transferred £185 from a debit card to a Neteller account, and instead of it being instant it is just saying pending.

Anyone know why this is? I'm trying to book flights and I need it on there now and I'm worrying as they now have a hold on my money!

Comments

• lurkylurky
    lurkylurky Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I transferred money to my Neteller card last week and it took about 3 hours.

I once transferred money on a Saturday but that didn't arrive until the following Monday morning.
  • teamcullen
    teamcullen Posts: 202 Forumite
    Thanks, we managed to sort it by emailing them. The card needed an online password set up (the verified by visa one) and now it's sorted!
  • gatita
    gatita Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Hi, I applied successfully for a Neteller card....but it has caused me nothing but hassle! I tried to load money onto the card from My Nationwide debit account. Hassle hassle hassle
    I have to say the person that phoned me from Neteller was trying her outmost to be helpful but it just is not worth the bother.
    Apparently nationwide do not 'accept' Neteller, nor do Lloyds Tsb. She advised me to "go into town, find a Coop and deposit the money there, then transfer from the Coop bank to my Neteller card"!!!!!
    I let her know that this solution was NOT acceptable lol lol
    So, Maybe I will try the Farfx one, hopefully this won't be quite so complicated!
    When man sacrifices the Love of POWER for the Power of Love, there will be peace on earth.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure