fed up with talk talk!!

Options
i am totally fed up with talk talk and am now at the point of looking for a better service for cheaper or the same amount im paying now! in july 2008 i joined talk talk and have had problem after problem!! when i joined i went on holiday the week after and came home to find that my line disconnected and told i wasnt a customer!! then had this regular!! finally they recognised i was a customer and phone line didnt go off but the broadband did regular grrrr!!
moved temporarily to a new flat in december '08 and was told that i had to PAY to leave my old contract and set up a new one!! it was only when i said switch the line off now they gave in and waived the fee! all the last year had the same probs, dead line and talk talk not knowing why or loads of garbage about probs in my area and open reach onto it!! errm no because my neighbour worked for open reach and also had talk talk but their probs were at diffrent times to mine arrgh!!
well finally in my new home as of 23rd of march and gave talk talk plenty notice!! "no problem" i was told "phone line go on on 25th and broadband upto 7 days later and you'll get a text on your mobile telling you after its all done for you"!!! rangafter 7 days and was told upto 22nd!! phoned on 22nd and was told errm nope wrong info given again!! grr!! another 7-14 days wait!! arrgh!! phoned today and asked how they getting on sorting it and was VEDRY RUDLY TOLD "its on when its on just have to wait!! threatened to leave and was told thats fine we will make a note!! so much for a valid customer!! well ok i will leave now!! oh and i also note that the talk talk rep's are no longer answering people's gripes hmmm, only joined in the first place because i got fed up of waiting for sky after two months!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure