Shop Direct Accounts

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
2 replies 1K views
ju34514ju34514 Forumite
52 Posts
Hi,

I sent SAR request to Shop Direct regarding three accounts, have now received most info as requested although there is some that I think is missing from one of the accounts so I will have to get back onto them for that.

Anyway, I am in the process of adding up charges etc on the other two accounts and was wondering if I am right in assuming that I will have to put in claims seperately,(three accounts, three claims)???? As I am going to try for contractual interest on one and 8% on the other two I am assuming this is how I will need to do it ??

Any advice greatly appreciated,

Ju :)
'The most important things in your life aren't things.'

Replies

• natweststaffmembernatweststaffmember Forumite
    12.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ju34514 wrote: »
    Hi,

I sent SAR request to Shop Direct regarding three accounts, have now received most info as requested although there is some that I think is missing from one of the accounts so I will have to get back onto them for that.

Anyway, I am in the process of adding up charges etc on the other two accounts and was wondering if I am right in assuming that I will have to put in claims seperately,(three accounts, three claims)???? As I am going to try for contractual interest on one and 8% on the other two I am assuming this is how I will need to do it ??

Any advice greatly appreciated,

Ju :)

Keep them all separate is definitely the way to go. Stick to one method, btw, either contractual or 8% cos it will make it easier in the end.
    I have not worked for NatWest Bank since February 2009

This username is no longer active.
  • edited 27 April 2010 at 6:45PM
    ju34514ju34514 Forumite
    52 Posts
    edited 27 April 2010 at 6:45PM
    Keep them all separate is definitely the way to go. Stick to one method, btw, either contractual or 8% cos it will make it easier in the end.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I was going to do 8% on two as these accounts don't charge interest but the other one charges around 32% interest :eek: so wanted to try and get my own back. :mad:

Thanks
    Ju
    'The most important things in your life aren't things.'
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up