Shop Direct Accounts

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim Bank & Credit Card Charges
2 replies 1K views
ju34514ju34514 Forumite
52 Posts
Hi,

I sent SAR request to Shop Direct regarding three accounts, have now received most info as requested although there is some that I think is missing from one of the accounts so I will have to get back onto them for that.

Anyway, I am in the process of adding up charges etc on the other two accounts and was wondering if I am right in assuming that I will have to put in claims seperately,(three accounts, three claims)???? As I am going to try for contractual interest on one and 8% on the other two I am assuming this is how I will need to do it ??

Any advice greatly appreciated,

Ju :)
'The most important things in your life aren't things.'

Replies

• natweststaffmembernatweststaffmember Forumite
    12.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ju34514 wrote: »
    Hi,

I sent SAR request to Shop Direct regarding three accounts, have now received most info as requested although there is some that I think is missing from one of the accounts so I will have to get back onto them for that.

Anyway, I am in the process of adding up charges etc on the other two accounts and was wondering if I am right in assuming that I will have to put in claims seperately,(three accounts, three claims)???? As I am going to try for contractual interest on one and 8% on the other two I am assuming this is how I will need to do it ??

Any advice greatly appreciated,

Ju :)

Keep them all separate is definitely the way to go. Stick to one method, btw, either contractual or 8% cos it will make it easier in the end.
    I have not worked for NatWest Bank since February 2009

This username is no longer active.
  • edited 27 April 2010 at 6:45PM
    ju34514ju34514 Forumite
    52 Posts
    edited 27 April 2010 at 6:45PM
    Keep them all separate is definitely the way to go. Stick to one method, btw, either contractual or 8% cos it will make it easier in the end.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I was going to do 8% on two as these accounts don't charge interest but the other one charges around 32% interest :eek: so wanted to try and get my own back. :mad:

Thanks
    Ju
    'The most important things in your life aren't things.'
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides