Freeview help required

Options
I have an issue with my BT vision box and have gone to them with the problem and all they can say is they can't do anything. If anyone here can help that would be great. I know there is issues with poor signal in bad weather but I am having problems with the signal in sunny weather. The picture just breaks up then obviously when I re tune my box or re set it most of the channels dissapear. The arial I have is perhaps a year old so I know that is not the problem and the wire from the ariel was put in when the airial was fitted. Any ideas or where I can go for help as I have searched on google with problems with signal in good weather and nothing has come up.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• espresso
    espresso Posts: 16,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have an issue with my BT vision box and have gone to them with the problem and all they can say is they can't do anything. If anyone here can help that would be great. I know there is issues with poor signal in bad weather but I am having problems with the signal in sunny weather. The picture just breaks up then obviously when I re tune my box or re set it most of the channels dissapear. The arial I have is perhaps a year old so I know that is not the problem and the wire from the ariel was put in when the airial was fitted. Any ideas or where I can go for help as I have searched on google with problems with signal in good weather and nothing has come up.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The word is aerial.

The fact that your aerial is only one year old is irrelevant. You may now need it to point at a different transmitter due to the digital switchover! It may have been fitted by a cowboy or may have moved due to the wind etc. etc.

What information do you get when you enter your details here?

What signal strength/quality is displayed by your BT Vision box?
    :doh: Blue text on this forum usually signifies hyperlinks, so click on them!..:wall:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure