We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
Sami when i had my DS they just gave an anti D after the birth regardless (and not during pregnancy). But when i had Amber it had all changed and they gave me one at 30 weeks, and then when born checked her blood type, and then they decide whether to give me the anti D or not? Anyway as it turns out she's positive, so i needed the injection but midwife was late giving me it.
I can't believe how much that girl off big brother looks like Beyonce. I love Beyonce
3 i hope you find out what it is - nasty!
Sami i get riled thinking of some of the stuff Brat's mam has said to me, the more i stew on it the more i see she's manipulating me :mad:0 -
I think its ok if the dad has a neg blood type too tho, as far as I know its only when the baby is +ve and mother -ve its a problem but I could have made that up
:o
Yes, if the Dad is neg too, it doesn't matter.
I'm O'neg too, when I had J & L you only had to have the anti'D after the birth, if the baby was Pos. I got away with it with J because he's neg like me.
With V, they'd changed procedures and I got bl00dy needles all the time!
You're more likely to mix blood during the birth or after a bump to the bump iykwim!Jakesmummy wrote: »This is what jake was like after his mmr, was ill for well over a week (sorry!), had the bad rash, temp ect, jasmine was fine after hers thankfully, at the time they just told me it was a reaction to the jab, he didnt start to get ill till about 10 days after the jab though, xmoney_maker wrote: »when did she have her MMR ??
MMR was 9 days ago.
It just made me wonder that if the MMR is a little bit of the infections, could you actually get symptoms of it?:beer:0 -
MMR was 9 days ago.
It just made me wonder that if the MMR is a little bit of the infections, could you actually get symptoms of it?
Yeah thats pretty much how they explained it to me, that it was symptoms of measles that he had, although to me it seemed like full blown measles as it wasnt just a day or so he was miserable for a while!0 -
What I was (badly) trying to say was you just need to make sure any future blokes are -ve blood types before you start seeing them :cool::rotfl:Sami when i had my DS they just gave an anti D after the birth regardless (and not during pregnancy). But when i had Amber it had all changed and they gave me one at 30 weeks, and then when born checked her blood type, and then they decide whether to give me the anti D or not? Anyway as it turns out she's positive, so i needed the injection but midwife was late giving me it.
I can't believe how much that girl off big brother looks like Beyonce. I love Beyonce
3 i hope you find out what it is - nasty!
Sami i get riled thinking of some of the stuff Brat's mam has said to me, the more i stew on it the more i see she's manipulating me :mad:
She is totally using you and manipulating you, be strong! If you can get rid of Amber's hopeless father you can get rid of bratty mum too. You can do it.. cut his f***ing head off
*hopes everyone has seen waterboy* 0 -
Jakesmummy wrote: »Yeah thats pretty much how they explained it to me, that it was symptoms of measles that he had, although to me it seemed like full blown measles as it wasnt just a day or so he was miserable for a while!
I lied, I lost my weeks. It was 15 days ago.
But it does seem very full blown for a 'little dose of measles'.
They're back now, and she's fast asleep.
:beer:0 -
not sure anyone will know but I have to Qu's and not sure where to find the answers :undecided
Does anyone know what a good price for fleece is? the ones I like on ebay start at about £4.50 pm inc p&p (I only need 1m)
Anyone recommend a cheap/reliable seller on ebay that does plastic post bags? I'm hoping someone will sell a pack of a few sizes together *shrug*0 -
Right I am off to bed
Busy Day tomorrow
Night all xxThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Sami - i've had a mixed pack of postage bags from these;
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-Grey-Mixed-Mailing-Mail-Postal-Post-Bags-FREE-P-P-/130332776403?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Envelopes_Mailing_Bags&hash=item1e587057d3
I got A4 size, slightly bigger, C4 and half again. (A4 size were the most useful tbh)
Delivery was really quick and it seemed a good price.:beer:0 -
Oh i see Sami


I think tomorrow i'll say "hi i've thought about it and sorry but i can't do it, i'm sure you can sort something out between the two of you."
Or is that too harsh? lol. I used to work full flipping time and i was single but i managed without pawning him off onto random schoolfriends! She only has her own kid for 3 days a week, his dad has him for 3 and her mother does one. She tried the emotional bribery by saying "and i like our chats when i pick him up".
Gyppo's are still outside :eek: I wonder if they're gonna live there forever, they might steal my dog or the rogue brats might get bored and set my house on fire. Oooh maybe they'll set next door on fire
*prays*
My ex is trying to get me to move to Chesterfield. Yeah i'll just pack my bags, i'm sure you'll give me and the kids a lifetime of security....... :cool: /sarcasm.
I asked him to pay half for the Joolz. I sold some stuff on ebay to make up most of the money and had £40 left to pay he was like ok i'll make up the rest. Erm, dckhead. I sold stuff to make it easier for ME to pay for it, maybe i shouldn't have bothered and you could make up the rest i.e all of it?
Ungrateful cow that i am
Still haven't seen any money though. 0 -
Jenny i thought you weren't having a late one tonight


I have no idea why i'm still up
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards