We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
... la la la la laa la ...
im bored ... and ebays boring when you have no pennies til payday ... whatcha doing?
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
I'm back. Did you miss me? Just in the process of catching up a bit.
The wedding was fab, Henry was really good but the weather was so hot we sent him home (with Nanny and Grandad) quite early.
We had a lovely few days away. Went swimming lots, diet went to pot and OH and I actually got to spend three evening alone together while family babysat. We even had a spa afternoon together which was just lovely.
What have I missed?:DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator
0 -
nothing much from me gisi .. but glad you had a nice time ...
just had to stop zoe from jumping on her bed .. she forgot it was bedtime and jayden was in her room *rolleyes* x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
:wave: Hello everyone! We had a lovely afternoon, my book proposal is pretty much done so Molly and I took my parents to the Englischer Garten for a walk, an ice cream and a beer.
I am now wearing a blue face mask ready for my party tomorrow evening. It's not my birthday till Saturday, but since most of my friends are English or American I'm guessing very few of them will be free Saturday evening
Even my parents have begged off my birthday dinner :eek: Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
LOL - every night, an hour after he has gone to bed, Benjamin has a few minutes of chatting away to himself. Not sure if he is asleep or he wakes and has a little chat to his toys!
Was SO lovely to see him today though, I really missed him.please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
I went back to boot camp this evening. It was really hard and I struggled
Here I go again on my own....0 -
watching americas got talent ... why do americas always look older then what they are? ... philips answer super soldier serum :rotfl: x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
becs at least you're doing it .. i havent been gym this week simply to the times i would of gone ive been busy with jayden x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Evening everyone, hope everyones ok?
Becles im sure you'l get back into it soon, i used to be like that in my gym days if i had too long off, i wish there was one of those boot camps near me!
What time are you all thinking of meeting on 7th July?:)
x0 -
JM we usually meet at 11am x
Still searching .....:)
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
