Budget Planner Discussion Area

Options
13»

Comments

• spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Please scratch previous message. I've just tried again (for about the 15th time today), and it's up and running now. Must have been a blip. Apologies for time wasting.
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • richie2
    richie2 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sorry this is not a reply, but how do I post a new query, my eyes are now hurting trying to find out ..intuitive this forum is not!
  • crana999
    crana999 Posts: 573 Forumite
    Options
    I already told you once. Look back on page 2 of this thread. Click Here to view the original reponse.
  • macwise
    macwise Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    I managed to download the file but Excel security settings would not allow me to enable macros and I can't change this as I'm on a network at my office. Is there any way you could add an authentication certificate to the file?
    :jMacwise

:o"Proper prior planning prevents pathetically poor performance":cool:
  • Tony_H_3
    Tony_H_3 Posts: 2,643 Forumite
    Options
    It has been designed as a personal budget, with basic level certification. You would need to speak with your IT department or use it from home.
  • cazisskint
    Options
    I have also just downloaded the budget planner and tried to change some of the text as the text in the cell is not relevant to what I require. I've also tried adding new rows. BUT its password protected. What do I do now please?
  • cazisskint
    Options
    Hey.. please ignore my question. Read through the whole thread - which I should have done in the first place and have the answer :o
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    cazisskint wrote:
    Hey.. please ignore my question. Read through the whole thread - which I should have done in the first place and have the answer :o

Just a quick note to appologise for note posting an acknowledgement that I had read your query/resolve. icon7.gif
  • Tony_H_3
    Options
    The "Budget Planner" has been updated Click Here to discuss the updated "Budget Planner"

Regards
    Tony H
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family