Free Issue Of "Happy" Magazine

Options
http://www.isubscribe.co.uk/free-happy-magazine.cfm

Not sure if this will work through the Subscribe link on PB so that you can get the 150 points, might be worth a try though.

Still it's a free magazine anyway.

Enjoy

Comments

• aleex
    aleex Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    this is great thanks
  • Heinously_Twisted
    Options
    A free magazine might work out to be more than just that if there are any good freebies in the magazine. Thanks.
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A free magazine might work out to be more than just that if there are any good freebies in the magazine. Thanks.

Received my free copy yesterday. It was the May 06 edition so all the competitions and offers ended in April! :rolleyes:

It did come with a freebie - a free set of sunglasses! (I won't say exactly what I thought of those just in case they were actually to somebody else's taste!) :o

Still a freebie worth having - even if it's only to confirm that it's the sort of magazine that I'd never buy. :o Thanks again to the op for posting.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    jo_b wrote:
    It did come with a freebie - a free set of sunglasses! (I won't say exactly what I thought of those just in case they were actually to somebody else's taste!) :o

Totally agree - I thought they looked like alien eyes. DD thought they were the sort to be worn with a turbany scarf a la Audrey Hepburn.

Violetta :shocked:
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • Destiny33
    Destiny33 Posts: 1,226 Forumite
    Options
    violetta wrote:
    Totally agree - I thought they looked like alien eyes. DD thought they were the sort to be worn with a turbany scarf a la Audrey Hepburn.

Violetta :shocked:

Lol i agree with u violetta, guess it must be an age thing? I thought they looked like a fly or bug.

Thanks OP always nice to get a free mag but i would never pay £2 for it. Erm is it me or does everyone pay £200 for shoes??(shock gasp horror!!!!!!!)
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I got the mag with the lovely sunglasses :rotfl:

Didn't rate the mag at all, but not bad for free!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • mrs_bumbles
    Options
    Thanks OP received my mag today with free sunglasses! Well my kids had a good laugh at mummy looking like a fly!:o i think i will put them in the kids dressing up box :D thought the mag was a bit sad, not alot in it.
    :hello:
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Destiny33 wrote:
    Lol i agree with u violetta, guess it must be an age thing? I thought they looked like a fly or bug.

Thanks OP always nice to get a free mag but i would never pay £2 for it. Erm is it me or does everyone pay £200 for shoes??(shock gasp horror!!!!!!!)

The layout and the content of the mag seemed to follow the exact layout of the Stella mag that comes with the Sunday Telegraph, although printed on better quality paper. The Telegraph always features ridiculously priced clothes and accessories too, like £200 blouses and £450 bags, as thought we are all 'it' girls :shocked:

Violetta :)
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • QueenB.
    QueenB. Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just ordered mine. Even if it is not my type of thing i am sure my daughter will enjoy it:D
    Success means having to worry about every thing in the world......EXCEPT MONEY. Johnny Cash

Cross stitch Cafe member 81.
  • Ape_grrl
    Ape_grrl Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    It's basically a shopping magazine - all about different types of shoes and handbags and the like. Not bad for nowt though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure