We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange - moving from PAYG to Pay Monthly
I hope that someone can help me with this ...
At the moment, I have a Samsung phone, on Orange Pay as you go.
I am looking at changing to a Pay Monthly tariff, at no more than £10 per month.
It looks to me that the best one is the Orange Canary 10 SIM only, on an 18-month contract (200 minutes and unlimited texts, which is plenty for my usage).
So, will I simply be able to put the new SIM in my existing phone when it arrives, and use it? I also would like to keep my existing number, presumably this won't be a problem?
At the moment, I have a Samsung phone, on Orange Pay as you go.
I am looking at changing to a Pay Monthly tariff, at no more than £10 per month.
It looks to me that the best one is the Orange Canary 10 SIM only, on an 18-month contract (200 minutes and unlimited texts, which is plenty for my usage).
So, will I simply be able to put the new SIM in my existing phone when it arrives, and use it? I also would like to keep my existing number, presumably this won't be a problem?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards