What have we all won in March?

Options

Comments

• Penny_pinch_peggy
    Options
    Hi, it's great to hear what everyone else has won. I've had a good start as I only started comping in Feb. I won VIP Xfactor tour tickets, and have just had an email today to say I've won a vintage locket and a Paul Mitchell haircare set so I'm chuffed.
    Thanks to all those who post the comps!
  • Pulcinella
    Pulcinella Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, my wins are in my signature, nothing really big this month but at least there's been a steady stream of wins, the best being the bottles of beer. I've only been using this site since January and the frequency of my wins has definitely increased. Many thanks to everyone who posts comps and good luck to everyone in April.
  • peirced_princess
    Options
    Ooooh Congrats everyone on your wins!!!
    I only started end of feb, and had a good run so far :)
    Ive won:
    2x vitality show tickets
    2x ideal home tickets
    Twilight goody bag and carboard cutouts
    400g bag galler easter egg chocolates.

Thanks to all who post the comps, and help with answers...and i hope April is a lucky month for us all!! xxx
  • Esther_McVittie
    Options
    xxcla1rexx wrote: »
    Do you enter competitions for a prize you don't want? I only enter things I really want or need (a holiday desperately!) I feel guilty about entering comps aimed at parents and kids things as I don't have kids. Maybe i'm just a soft a*se xx

... I only enter things that I would love, appreciate, can't afford to buy and would just be a real treat. So ...... don't enter anything for students, new mums, younger kids, those getting married etc - don't think its fair and I believe in Karma! So I'm a soft a*se too - wishing you all the best! xxx
    "You give a little love and it all comes back to you! La La La La La La La!"
    Just loving comping and the good guys here!
  • sulkisu
    sulkisu Posts: 1,285 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2010 at 10:02PM
    Options
    xxcla1rexx wrote: »
    Do you enter competitions for a prize you don't want? I only enter things I really want or need (a holiday desperately!) I feel guilty about entering comps aimed at parents and kids things as I don't have kids. Maybe i'm just a soft a*se xx
    kisto wrote: »
    Keep at it. You will see the results but it does take time. 5 weeks of comping is nothing at all.
    Mrsd wrote: »
    5 weeks, yes you prob are expecting too much. Some comps might not have even been drawn yet. Hang in there, keep entering and you'll see some rewards x

Thanks Kitso and Mrs D. I realised (once I had posted) that I sounded like a right miserable moaning minnie :o. 5 weeks really is no time at all - patience was never my strong point. I blame it on spending the last 6 weeks laid up in bed after surgery - and being slowly bored out of my mind. What I should have said was 'a big thank you' to everyone who takes the time to post up competitions and answers - it really is appreciated, nd well done to those of you who have been lucky this month.

xxclar1rexx - I am probably a soft a*** too, because I never enter competitions aimed at children or for things that I have absolutely no use for, e.g. concert tickets for bands that I have no wish to see, or things for pets or gardens (I don't have either). When I said competitions for prizes that I don't particularly want, I was thinking of those things which I could make use of or could find a home for, but which I probably wouldn't go out to buy, e.g. books by authors that I have never heard of, perfume that I have never smelled, or DVDs - I watch them but I never buy them. Unlike other prizes , e.g. holiday, car or csh, which I would kill for
  • minnie123
    minnie123 Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Well I have had a few wins but not an amazing month considering I usually comp for 4hrs every day. I have noticed a huge decline in wins since I have moved house 4 months ago - previously lived at a number no live at a house with just a name. Does anyone think that may be why?

March wins : Simple Lip Balm, Holo Lilo, 2 x Melts, Radio Head Book.
  • meganick
    meganick Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a very happy comper!!!!
    I was pleased to have won some Theatre Tickets at the beginning of the month to a great show, then won some tickets to see an intimate (small audience) concert but the email went into the JUNK file and I missed it! Grrrrrrr!
    But todays phone call makes up for all that .... I have finally won a laptop - Yippeeee!
    Thank you so much to all the people on here who share comps, answers and the thrill of comping.
    Good luck everyone - remember, it really is all about luck (and a little perserverance). x

If the comping fairy is listening - Thank you so much!!!
    Live, Love and be Happy
  • Done_and_Dusted
    Options
    Thankyou to all posters I have had a pretty good year so far. Let's hope it continues. My wins are in my sig.. Here's to a good April for everyone :) x
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    chrissie57 wrote: »
    This always cheers me up - tend to feel I am not a lucky person but have posted something every month this year, although best remains the win in the Amoy draw last month.

March 2010
    • Koala bear from Cushelle (passed on) (x2)
    • 5 packs biscuits (McVities)
    • E-reader (McVities)
    • GU chocs (Yay!!) - but yuck:rotfl:
    • 2 x Benefit lipsticks - but only received one :(
    • Micropet - at last!!!!
    Can't compete with Toniq - a great month, well deserved as you obviously put the hours in.

As always, many thanks to all those who take the time to find and post all these great comps.

May the comping fairy sprinkle her dust on us all in April:D

Can add 3 more packs of biscuits and selection box of Jordans cereals:D
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • vwcampervan72
    vwcampervan72 Posts: 4,492 Forumite
    Options
    13th Race Retro tickets
    18th mcvities biscuits
    20th mcvities biscuits
    22nd 2 tickets off mortalwombat
    24th koala thanks ratgirl J

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories