We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Waiting for payment
Comments
-
Who in their right mind bids on eBay items when they're moving house? Don't they have bigger things to worry about? You're right to open up a dispute. Idiots. I'd also avoid leaving them feedback for the time being.0
-
Decided not to leave feedback, the return of my listing fee and FVF will suffice. Can I offer the thing to the second chance person or do I have to wait until the case is closed?
Kev0 -
Best to wait as the buyer may say that they want it & pay up, then you're in the wrong.0
-
Decided not to leave feedback, the return of my listing fee and FVF will suffice. Can I offer the thing to the second chance person or do I have to wait until the case is closed?
Kev
Wait until the case is closed as they can still technically pay and if you offer a 2nd chance offer you could end up with 2 buyers and one item and all the trouble that will cause.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards