We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
missing L
Comments
-
Funny you should ask - I need a 'C' for the back of my Jeep CRD but can't find one anywhere. Halfords sell small chrome plated caps so I bought a 'C' from them, but took it back as it wasn't big enough, although the font was similar.
Could you have not bought a "R" and a "D" as well instead of taking the "C" back?0 -
Enfieldian wrote: »Could you have not bought a "R" and a "D" as well instead of taking the "C" back?
...unfortunately there's more stuff after the CRD so it wouldn't have matched, unless I went for that randon letter fridge magnet look!0 -
thanks for this have ordered via topacashback so get 38p back on cost too,Look for seller "opelise" on eBay - they sell badges at vastly reduced prices. Bought "Active" door badges for mine for £8 each instead of the £20 each RRP.
t
You will need the whole badge though.I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards