We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
missing L
Comments
-
Every time I pull bits of trim etc off it's all embossed with vw/audi logos. Be gone inferior VW brand :mad:cyclonebri1 wrote: »Posted by someone that owns a Skoda ?? Kettle calling Chip pan:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
0 -
cyclonebri1 wrote: »Posted by someone that owns a Skoda ?? Kettle calling Chip pan:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
;)
I would sooner have a Skoda than a Vauxhall ..
0 -
Loads in Aldi car park (may find some in Lidl car park too). Take a screwdriver.0
-
Every time I pull bits of trim etc off it's all embossed with vw/audi logos. Be gone inferior VW brand :mad:

Jeeez, you've seen the light, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:;)I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.
Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)
Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed0 -
I would sooner have a Skoda than a Vauxhall ..

I would sooner have brain tumour than a heart attack, (apologies all round), but I don't want either;), ? ?I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.
Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)
Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed0 -
cyclonebri1 wrote: »I would sooner have brain tumour than a heart attack, (apologies all round), but I don't want either;), ? ?
Thinking about it, I would sooner have a Skoda than a Renault ( ouch ).. :rotfl::D0 -
If you dont want to spend the money to replace the badge, then take the remainder of the word off all together.0
-
Thinking about it, I would sooner have a Skoda than a Renault ( ouch ).. :rotfl::D
Barsssssssssssssssssssssteward,
I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.
Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)
Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed0 -
Doesn't matter what you drive, Still beats the bus LOLWar does not decide who is right, It decides who is left.0
-
Just call the car "Christmas" and don't worry about it (No L/Noel)!
Is that my coat you're passing me ...0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards