Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks

Comments

• arkonite_babe
    arkonite_babe Posts: 7,375 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    sya220 wrote:
    Has anybody received the Cezch newsletter registration points?
    Also I registered with Tesco Clothing, but because I was doing it when I was in Canada, PG cannot find any record or any link. Even though Tesco clothing sends emails, I do not get my points.

I emailled about this the other day and got a reply back saying to allow six weeks for points to be credited.

HTH
  • Anyone know how the big brother jackpot will work this week, there is two for first and second housemate to leave but they both will be leaving at the same time
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ryanski wrote:
    What happened to the Ireland 10 points quiz and the Bingo one.

They went the same way as the useless Darragh, didn't they??!! :D:D
  • jules-2005
    jules-2005 Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ryanski wrote:
    What happened to the Ireland 10 points quiz and the Bingo one.

They finished last month
    There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word which means more to me than any other. That word is England.

£2 savers club 2014 No.32 - £104 (was £504)
  • now_a_mum&skint
    now_a_mum&skint Posts: 2,279 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    What a surprise Id forgotten about the lightspeerd points too, but no, no joy yet with the czech points, my email said thayd be credited within 28 working days!!! now it'll be 6 weeks, oh well, maybe it'll be a nice surprise when they do eventually appear xx
    This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. (SHAKESPEARE, Hamlet, 1600) :kisses2:

Comp wins : Oct : Michael Buble goodies :blushing:
    Nov: jar of Baxters red slaw deli toppers
  • nicki_2
    nicki_2 Posts: 7,321 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I wish the points were credited sooner. I'm desperate to get my £50 CD-wow voucher :rolleyes:
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
  • Anyone know how the big brother jackpot will work this week, there is two for first and second housemate to leave but they both will be leaving at the same time

Thats what i was thinking :confused:
    Training brickie :beer:
  • They went the same way as the useless Darragh, didn't they??!! :D:D
    Droopsnout made a similar throwaway comment about Darragh the other night, in the hope, I think, of stirring up debate. Shortly after, I made the effort to find out what Darragh is really doing. I can't say much, obviously, for reasons of privacy, but take it from me that Darragh is doing some very fine work (in the sense of "fine for humanity") at the moment.
    I'm not just talking about my wife, I'm talking about my LIFE, and I'm not just talking about MY life, I'm talking about everybody's life. I'm talking about form. I'm talking about content, I'm talking about interrelationships. I'm talking about God, the devil, Heaven, Hell. Do you understand...FINALLY?
  • Edna_Bucket_2
    Edna_Bucket_2 Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I guess the proper definition of "useless" is that something or someone doesn't have a use, which is true in this instance. Since Darragh doesn't work for Pigsback any more (despite the company's previous obfuscation on the topic) he simply doesn't have a use for us here any more - and is therefore "useless" in that sense.

I'm glad to hear he is doing something more worthwhile with his life than working for Pigsback ;)
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Droopsnout made a similar throwaway comment about Darragh the other night, in the hope, I think, of stirring up debate. Shortly after, I made the effort to find out what Darragh is really doing. I can't say much, obviously, for reasons of privacy, but take it from me that Darragh is doing some very fine work (in the sense of "fine for humanity") at the moment.
    Ooh, I think I know what! Google is a great thing... :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport