We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Old geezers and gal's close to retirement on dmp's.!!

1…161162164166167…280

Comments

  • nanna58
    nanna58 Posts: 971 Forumite
    dmb wrote: »
    what colour are you going to be?

    pole grey:rotfl::rotfl:
    form filler extrordinaire
  • dmb_2
    dmb_2 Posts: 330 Forumite
    Love it:) don't forget yer handbag!
    DeeBee
  • nanna58
    nanna58 Posts: 971 Forumite
    JUst off to get airbrushed shave chin and clean tooth that should nail it:j

    see you 2 moz:A
    form filler extrordinaire
  • elsie52
    elsie52 Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:Cornock Cornock??????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:


    You couldn't make it up could you.!!!

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:


    June 2010 - 11/56 lbs Weight to lose before May 2011.

  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    cornock cornock who's there? orange orange who? orange you goin to open the door? :o(sorry its the best I could manage after rolling around laughing at the idea of us knockin spots off the banks and the govt and anyone else we can think of!)
    Sorry Elsie I think the trail goes cold there as there are no more rellies to ask. He died when I was abour 8yrs old and Im 60 so thats about1958/9 and thats all I can remember . Thanks for trying tho, Im amazed at all Ive learned about my mums mums side of the family, (and no sheep stealers........ although great grandad Nelson was allegedly a smuggling type from manxland):D
  • elsie52
    elsie52 Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    Just starting on the previous generations mrsi......Off work tomorrow, so hopefully will find a bit more info for you.


    June 2010 - 11/56 lbs Weight to lose before May 2011.

  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Elsie I understand you are now Queen, with flat cap and booits, wow, I know royalty, wow wow wow :rotfl:
  • elsie52
    elsie52 Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    It dunt bare thinkin abaght....do it mrsi.?? Insted o corgi's....ah'd 'ave whippets......


    June 2010 - 11/56 lbs Weight to lose before May 2011.

  • elsie52
    elsie52 Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    OH keeps giving me funny looks when I burst out laughing.......says him who is playing virtual golf with Tiger Woods on the Wii, at least my friends are real.!!


    June 2010 - 11/56 lbs Weight to lose before May 2011.

  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thats classic Elsie, :rotfl:And would you declare a national pole dancing week? I can laugh out loud as I have got todd with me this time
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.