PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

New Forum Rules

I'm not sure if everyone has seen this, but the Forum Rules have been updated recently.

Forum Rules Linkie here ;)

The Board Guides would really appreciate everyone taking a look at them, however long you've been posting :D

Penny. x
:rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:

Comments

• Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    A cheeky bump for you Penelope Penguin.:D

Why don't you chat to your board guide friends and see if they agree this thread should be made sticky for a while...............at least until the MSE Team make the Forum Rules easier to find.;)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • babyshoes
    babyshoes Posts: 1,771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ok, have glanced through it - any chance of a quick summary of the CHANGES, perhaps?
    Trust me - I'm NOT a doctor!
  • Nile wrote: »
    A cheeky bump for you Penelope Penguin.:D

Why don't you chat to your board guide friends and see if they agree this thread should be made sticky for a while...............at least until the MSE Team make the Forum Rules easier to find.;)

Thanks, Nile :A Don;t know what you think, but IME, poeple notice a moving thread far more easliy than a Sticky ;)

I'll add the thread linkie to the Starting out Old Style, and Welcome to Old Style later :D

Penny. x
  • babyshoes wrote: »
    Ok, have glanced through it - any chance of a quick summary of the CHANGES, perhaps?

The old rules are here. Thank you so much for offering to prepare a list of changes for us all :T

Penny. x
  • As ever, simple and clear to understand. I like that about this forum. Commonsense and curtesy, what more needs to be said?

Thanks PP

PGxx
  • Thanks Pen Pen Just had a read. Glad that the BG's got a mention you all do a great job.
    I'm not a muggle...I'm just magically challenged
  • Penelope_Penguin
    Penelope_Penguin Posts: 17,288 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Bumping this so that more poeple cann see it :D
  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    Thanks Penny,

I think it's worth adding too that we can't tell others how to find our blog even if it contains no advertising. I don't think this is clear in the new rules, but I appreciate my brain is a bit addled at the moment so it may be there! But just wanted to add a warning to anyone who might come unstuck like me :o about that.

Thanks for the reminder.

Also agree it's great the BGs get a good acknowledgement there :A:A:A
    (one angel each for zippy, penny and pink!)

:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
  • Penelope_Penguin
    Penelope_Penguin Posts: 17,288 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    weezl74 wrote: »
    Thanks Penny,

I think it's worth adding too that we can't tell others how to find our blog even if it contains no advertising. I don't think this is clear in the new rules,

You might want to post this point onto the Site Feedback board, where the team will see it :D
  • thriftlady_2
    thriftlady_2 Posts: 9,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Can someone tell me where the rules about blogs are? I wasn't aware that we aren't allowed to link to personal blogs. I've done that and no-one's said anything. I'd put a confused smilie here if there was one!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure