Board Guides

Options

Comments

• Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would like to be considered for freebie board if poss as i seem to live there or my second home anyhow :D
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • LincsLad_3
    Options
    I will happily help out with the Techie Board and Anything Else Q&A's.

Am normally around most days, tho work sometimes gets in the way ! :(
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    would like to keep my old job on the freebies board if possible! Thought I'd been sacked when the old site kicked me off!!
  • Sheel
    Sheel Posts: 45,671 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I'd like to keep the 'I Wanna' board please and would also like to be considered for another board such as 'Does Anyone Know A way To' or 'Shop But Don't Drop' or 'Anything Else' or 'In My Home' or 'Online Discount Vouchers' , well anything you think i'm suited to really! I'm quite flexible :D

As I don't work and have plenty of time I think I could manage another board

edited because I originally said I could manage another couple of boards , but i've been thinking that perhaps 2 boards are enough for anyone
    Same old same old since 2008

• wirm
    wirm Posts: 5,273 Forumite
    Options
    Sheel wrote:
    I'm quite flexible really :D

eek.gif really??????
  • arkonite_babe
    Options
    I'd like to keep the NI board if I may? I'm happy enough on there.
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well after others (who shall remain nameless in case of future blame ;) ) put the idea into my head, I would like to volunteer to help out on the Vent Board.

I think I would look quite good wielding a big stick. :)

AND I also want to volunteer for the new GRAB IT - RELATED DISCUSSIONS/CONSUMER BOARD that Martin KNOWS he wants to start immediately under the Grab It Board. ;)
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    aliasojo wrote:
    AND I also want to volunteer for the new GRAB IT - RELATED DISCUSSIONS/CONSUMER BOARD that Martin KNOWS he wants to start immediately under the Grab It Board. ;)

I would love to see this board come to fruition too Aliasojo and would be happy to help with it wink.gif
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One other quick note for BGs (and budding BGs)

I think we need to try and keep stickies to a minimum (shall we say 3 if poss, but absolute 5 max).

If possible could you have a couple of major stickies at the top which in them link to the other things that have been made sticky - eg. rules, how it works, that type of stuff.

I think it will make life easier for people :)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would like to be considered for board guide on DISCUSSIONS :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income