Any cashback sites or ways to trim Easyjet price?

Options
After much searching and deliberating - I have decided to pay the extra for Easyjet - Glasgow to Malaga in June. I could have gotten cheaper from another scottish airport - but the flight timings weren't as appealing.

Anyhoo - anyways to trim costs or maybe a cashback site?

I've said no to insurance, speedy boarding and only take 1 bag in the hold. Will prob pay credit card - just for the peace of mind - should easyjet go bust!

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hand luggage and electron card, never seen them on a cashback site.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • Vin2300
    Vin2300 Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Tracyk wrote: »
    I've said no to insurance, speedy boarding and only take 1 bag in the hold. Will prob pay credit card - just for the peace of mind - should easyjet go bust!

Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong, but the credit card will only cover transactions over £100 and therefore the two single tickets you are purchasing from Easyjet will only be covered if they are each over £100.
  • Tracyk_2
    Tracyk_2 Posts: 345 Forumite
    Options
    Unf. they ARE over £100 each!!
  • apt
    apt Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    But there's still no point paying for easyJet flights with a credit card rather than a VISA electron card. Easyjet is not a struggling airline with insufficient reserves. Plus even if it did fail to provide your flight you can claim your money back under the VISA chargeback scheme.
  • PolishBigSpender
    Options
    Tracyk wrote: »

Easyjet won't go bust. Despite Ryanair winding them up royally at the minute, Easyjet have plenty of cash in the bank and their strategy of targetting higher yield passengers seems to be working nicely.
    From Poland...with love.

They are (they're)
    sitting on the floor.
    Their
    books are lying on the floor.
    The books are sitting just there on the floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure