I wonder if anyone can offer some advice. I live in an old house (1870) with solid walls and so it can't have cavity wall insulation, but the extension,single storey, that houses the kitchen and bathroom does have cavity walls. Ironically I'm eligible for all sorts of grants as I'm on the relevant benefits but the firms approached so far won't do it because ' You haven't got enough square meterage to justify it and we won't get a grant'
I appoached another firm to see how much it would cost if I paid and was quoted £450 which I can't afford.I live in the Merseyside area
Any suggestions where else to look?
This discussion has been closed.