skyscanner help

Options
hi! i am trying to book some flights for me and my flatmate to melbourne, australia for august this year. we're wanting to fly from manchester.

i've got the whole month view and it's got at the top "indirect £543", but in the grid underneath, the cheapest return flight i can get is £819.

anyone help? it seems to be showing the cheapest one-way flight, but i've used this site loads and it always in the past showed you the cheapest return if you're flying there and back....

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights/man/mela/august-2010/august-2010/cheapest-flights-per-day-to-melbourne-from-manchester-in-august-2010.html

Comments

• lickylonglips
    Options
    anyone? am still trying to figure out how to get the return for £543 as it's quoting.... am i being stupid??? :(
  • lfc321
    lfc321 Posts: 635 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    anyone? am still trying to figure out how to get the return for £543 as it's quoting.... am i being stupid??? :(

Hover over the bars on the bar chart with your mouse and it shows you the price and airline each one refers to. The £543 refers to Cathay on 25th Aug via LHR and HKG. Good price.
  • lickylonglips
    Options
    lfc321 wrote: »
    Hover over the bars on the bar chart with your mouse and it shows you the price and airline each one refers to. The £543 refers to Cathay on 25th Aug via LHR and HKG. Good price.

but returning when?
  • lfc321
    lfc321 Posts: 635 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sorry, see what you mean now. I can't get it for anything like that price either. I assume something's wrong with the site and its reporting the best single(?) Thought it was a good price - too good to be true.
  • lickylonglips
    Options
    thanks for help anyway!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills