"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Options

Comments

• 84liddington
    Options
    Matched 3 ×Robin and 2 ×Guitar on a card reference M652.
    other card Matched 3× storm and 2 x horse reference M653.
    anyone cane help me with it thanks in advance. .
  • LegallyBlonde
    Options
    I am in the Process in getting the Details for M652 Please bare with me. :-)
  • bloodelmo
    Options
    The robin is a holiday in Portugal (dont get it, opt for the cash alternative, I think it's about £300)
    :money:
  • kurbads
    kurbads Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 4 July 2015 at 6:59PM
    Options
    If not posted anywhere, here are the M652 win list. This has been OCR'd so forgive minor mistakes. It should give you the whole idea though. I won beach resort in Portugal. Obviously I'm not going to claim it. Anybody smart enough to use my claim number, please go ahead.

Thank you for playing. Your Claim Number is:
    P1551
    If you are a winner, please enter this number in the space provided on the inside of the Lucky Bag. Send your WHOLE ticket + claim form as below.
    If you have won a prize with a stated value of £500 or more, please email [edited out for forum rules] (it is against the law for us to ask you to submit a prize claim using a secure postal service instead of the Freepost address, but as we don't want your valuable entry to get lost we'll make an advance payment to cover the cost of secure postage).
    Claims for all other prizes should be sent to FREEPOST RTLA-GTHS-TYTG £1 Million Cash Ticket, Purely Creative, 1 Mannin Way, Caton Road, Lancaster LA1 3SU but keep a photo, copy or scan of both sides of your ticket + claim form. The above claim number is valid for the M652 £1 Million Cash Ticket promotion only. This slip must be returned with your entry. Your entry will be checked and valid prize claims will be verified and processed within 28 days of receipt.
    PRIZE 3 MATCHING SYMBOLS
    £1 Million cash TYRE-
    £100,000 cash CHERRY
    Porsche Boxster or £40,000 cash HOLLY
    5-star weekend for two in Florence with €1,000 DICE
    £10,000 cash TOP HAT
    Mulberry Bayswater bag PALM TREE
    Any sofa from Natuzzi's current designer collection BASKETBALL
    Bang & Oulfsen 42" HDTV + year's Amazon Prime membership HELICOPTER
    Nespresso coffee machine + year's supply of coffee capsules SUITCASE
    £250 cash DIVER
    £100 cash SHELL
    i Phone 6 HEART
    A week at Portugal beach resort for 4 PENCIL or BELL or ROBIN
    PRIZE 2 MATCHING SYMBOLS
    £25,000 cash PARASOL
    £10,000 cash EYE
    £5,000 cash ICE CREAM
    £1 ,000 cash SURFER
    £500 cash LIZARD
    £150 cash SUNGLASSES
    £50 cash CAT
    £25 cash BOOK
    £15 cash FOOTBALL or LION or GUITAR
    In event of printer error information is void. Closing date 30/04/16. "If your ticket displays these symbols, please contact Purely Creative Customer Services on 03700 500 755 (24 hours, live service Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or via
    [edited out for forum rules] Ref: M652
    For gifts, quizzes and friendly chat, join us at: [edited out for forum rules]
    bloodelmo wrote: »
    The robin is a holiday in Portugal (dont get it, opt for the cash alternative, I think it's about £300)
    :money:

It does not offer the cash alternative!
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    kurbads wrote: »

.....It does not offer the cash alternative!

with regards to alternative prizes- I don't know what the current "alternatives" might be.
    Several times in 2014 I wrote in to claim one of the smaller prizes and was twice offered an alternative when the claim was confirmed. I was offered a week at Pueblo Evita if I didn't want the Hard Rock Cafe dining experience (no travel on either), and again in lieu of a Thames cruise.
  • kurbads
    kurbads Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 4 July 2015 at 8:55PM
    Options
    tgroom57 wrote: »
    with regards to alternative prizes- I don't know what the current "alternatives" might be.
    Several times in 2014 I wrote in to claim one of the smaller prizes and was twice offered an alternative when the claim was confirmed. I was offered a week at Pueblo Evita if I didn't want the Hard Rock Cafe dining experience (no travel on either), and again in lieu of a Thames cruise.

Right, in regards of

'Porsche Boxster or £40,000 cash HOLLY'

It does offer you cash instead of the price. Nothing like that on pencils. Should I sacrifice another stamp to find out?

P.S. I like the quote 'In event of printer error information is void.' Which means they basically can opt out of any prize by calling it a 'printer error' :D
  • 84liddington
    Options
    Matched 3× storm and 2 x horse reference M653. any body have any information .thanks .
  • darren72
    darren72 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

Does anyone have the prize list for M651 ?

2 x Basketballs
    3 x Fish

Thanks in advance,

Daniel
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,618 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Fantastic customer service from Purely Creative- sent a FB message as no claim number arrived, they responded quickly with an offer to phone me, which they did a few minutes after I sent the number, turns out they didn't get my request so issued a claim number over the phone "so I didn't have to wait any longer".

Very impressed.
  • whippetman_2
    Options
    I also have a card M651. I have never done one of these before, always assumed they are a waste of time and money. Got this from poundland.

Is there a prize list?

Is it worth sending off?

Matt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills