Suits Hire For A Weddings

Options
:confused: THERE ARE SO MANY SUIT HIRE FIRM OUTTHERE HAS ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS OR DISCOUNT VOUCHERS , TO HELP ME SAVE MONEY ON PICKING 5 SUITS INCLUDING WAITCOASTS:eek: AS THE COST OF THE WEDDING IS STARTING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME , I KNOW NOT GOOD !!! PLEASE HELP AS IM AT MY WITS END !! YOU GUY NEVER LET ME DON :A

Comments

• poppyscorner
    poppyscorner Posts: 792 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya just came accross your post and although I don't know of any specific discounts when I married last year we got the suit hire from debenhams mens department origionally went to burtons but felt they were ripping me off then went to debenhams who hired me 3 suits for 160 quid and this was only as pricey cause we needed them for over 3 weeks as we got married abroad and our reception at home was a week after our return from holidays.
    So on a short term hire I think it would work out relatively us there are offers out there I think but usually catering for large groups of people.
    Good luck finding them

Amanda x
    :j:love: Getting married to the man of my dreams 5th November 2011 :love::j
  • moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    we hired our suits from burtons and had no problems whatsoever, they were the most reasonable we found as well. would highly reommend them :beer:
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

• VickyA_2
    VickyA_2 Posts: 4,533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We are hiring OH's suits from a local company in Lincoln (near where we're getting married). They're charging us £49.99 per suit, including shirt, tie, waistcoat etc. They had a deal on, and it seems that most places do this, where we paid for 6 and got the 7th free.

The chains seemed to charge a whole lot more than this when we were looking. The service has been excellent at this small shop in Lincoln, but we can't comment about any other shops as we didn't go there......
    Sealed Pot Challenge #021 #8 975.71 #9 £881.44 #10 £961.13 #11 £782.13 #12 £741.83 #13 £2135.22 #14 £895.53 #15 £1240.40 #16 £1805.87 declared
  • Careful_girl
    Careful_girl Posts: 938 Forumite
    Options
    I have already posted this on the wedding thread but it is so huge so I will get the link again. We used this firm and it was fantastic.
    https://www.groomsformalhire.co.uk He will advise if he doesn't cover your area but I think he is national.
    Good luck!!
    CG:j
    "You can if you think you can."
    George Reeves
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]. :)
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure