Tesco another annoying christmas saver scheme

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
14 replies 5.2K views
2»

Replies

• Alcoholism is another common problem; if you're drinking so much that it's starting to affect you and the way you interact with people, you should seek help.
  • truthman007truthman007 Forumite
    513 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Alcoholism is another common problem; if you're drinking so much that it's starting to affect you and the way you interact with people, you should seek help.

:j asking for judgement may look funny for some people and others, who cares here is the world. That's how it works. If you say any issue against BIG Brand many hidden people come to save, it looks strange initially, now i understand why they do. Keep doing that work, I will also also keep telling the truth to the world.
  • i came out of the scheme after christmas, as i wanted to use my vouchers during the year for days out. i had not trouble just rang them as per their instructions on the clubcard web page as below:

What happens if I decide I don't want to be a Christmas Saver anymore?
    You can opt out of the scheme at any time of the year. Just call us on 0800 59 16 88. Your Clubcard vouchers will then be sent to you in your next Clubcard statement. However, any top-up vouchers you have from your cash savings will not be sent out until your November statement.
  • truthman007truthman007 Forumite
    513 Posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    i came out of the scheme after christmas, as i wanted to use my vouchers during the year for days out. i had not trouble just rang them as per their instructions on the clubcard web page as below:

What happens if I decide I don't want to be a Christmas Saver anymore?
    You can opt out of the scheme at any time of the year. Just call us on 0800 59 16 88. Your Clubcard vouchers will then be sent to you in your next Clubcard statement. However, any top-up vouchers you have from your cash savings will not be sent out until your November statement.

Thanks for that i will try now, When i tried last year i was told to write a letter.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides