We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 10

1…241242244246247…1183

Comments

  • SM, if you need Thorntons for a gift, why not use the one you were saving for valentines and get something else for yourself thats cheaper than buying more thorntons !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    ooh Happy Birthday James!!
    becles I'd never go to our taybarns here [strike]because I'm a snob[/strike] Krystal has been to it though :whistle: :p
    speaking of which why hasn't she popped on here :naughty: I saw here organising social things on FB - how very dare she ;)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    SM, if you need Thorntons for a gift, why not use the one you were saving for valentines and get something else for yourself thats cheaper than buying more thorntons !!

    i know this .. i really do and i know i wont order anything but the offers are so good im so tempted .. *goes to close tab and be good* :o:rotfl:x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • MadDogWoman_2
    MadDogWoman_2 Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    edited 3 February 2010 at 12:14AM
    I started using them as I've had reactions myself in the past to washing powders - I don't use separate though all clothes get washed together.

    Hammy - I think I'll try changing one at a time and see what happens - for both of us.

    Beccles - Happy Birthday James. I also know what you mean there is an pub/restaurant near us that does a permanent carvery and it's an interesting mix of people, Katie's head is on a swivel watching it all.

    :rotfl:at Charlotte's hyper antics.

    Sami - I think it's because BF releases hormones that contracts the uterus, thus helping the 3rd stage.
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    sami i was still smelling pepper when i got home :rotfl: x
    whoops :p
    aww poor ed losing his sophie :( and poor you for paying all that money and letting him lose it :( Hopefully someone nice might hand it in :)
    letting him?!?!?! :p;)
    I'm so annoyed with myself about it too because he was happy not playing with her just watching the world go by but I gave her to him and then missed him dropping her - pah!

    MDW - I won't stop using non-bio and sensitive washing stuff, I'm allergic to lots of washing stuff. non-bio does the job fine, I wash OHs work stuff seperately in bio because its filthy and non bio doesn't get it clean enough but its no biggy as its a full load and so ming I would never put it in with normal stuff anyway

    I reckon at the very least Glam and I could meet you at the lowry in april, so if she's ok with that too we could pencil it in and see who else can make it? x
    info here for those who are interested http://www.lowryoutletmall.com/

    off to bed now, night all xx
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    night sami xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    .. MDW - I won't stop using non-bio and sensitive washing stuff, I'm allergic to lots of washing stuff. non-bio does the job fine, I wash OHs work stuff seperately in bio because its filthy and non bio doesn't get it clean enough but its no biggy as its a full load and so ming I would never put it in with normal stuff anyway

    Ditto, though I'm not allergic - I just like the smell of Fairy! ;)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    ...
    Sami - I think it's because BF releases hormones that contracts the uterus, thus helping the 3rd stage.
    yes it is but I'm not sure what happens when there is no BFing and no syno-wotsit jab :)
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • night sami xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    hi/bye elle xxx

    Becles - thanks for the graze code :kisses3: got my 1st box today, I love it :D
    I now have codes too if anyone wants? x
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.