How to find FlyBe Rewards flight

Options
Hi, I have a voucher for a free flight on FlyBe's Rewards4All programme but think it is now nothing more that a big con and the voucher isin't worth the paper its printed on.

When I go online and select flights and check the Rewards4All checkbox to see available flights for the Rewards scheme they practically all come up with 'No seats left or no rewards seats left' or something like that.

I understand that on popular routes and times there wouldn't be as many rewards seats available but I've tried dozens of different flight routes and times and they're nearly coming up with all the same thing except for perhaps one obscure flight on a Monday!

For example I tried to go from LGW to Inverness Thurs --> Sun and tried every date over the next 2 months and nothing! You can't tell me there are no seats left on every flight or all the Rewards seats have been taken up for all these flights.

Makes me think the Rewards flights just don't exist or if they do or on such obscure flights and times they're practically worthless.

Anyone any tips or had any experience of using their Rewards flights with Flybe ?

Comments

• malkie76
    malkie76 Posts: 6,170 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Can't comment on FlyBe, but certainly with other airlines you need to look for availability more than 6months ahead of scheduled for the reward seats as they are extremely limited (why give a seat away for free if someone is willing to pay for it).

On the most popular routes the reward seats will be snapped up the morning they appear, approximately a year before the flight.
    Legal team on standby
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family