• hippyadam
    hippyadam Posts: 645 Forumite
    Options
    Bobo's Testaurant In Rury?

Mofo's love Brian Ferry?
  • dealer_wins
    dealer_wins Posts: 7,334 Forumite
    Options
    now i dont want to be one of the usual manager/ staff who come on the internet and write how good their place is in the guise of a customer. i will be the first to admit Totos went downhill! I hope the changes that have been put in place mean a visit to Totos would be much more enjoyable! From a MSE POV the £5.95 happy hour 6-7 deal has been reinstated, and id be happy for anyone mentioning MSE when booking to receive 20% off their food bill!

From the OPs post you might need to make that a happy few hours 6-10 deal LOL
  • Stephb1986_2
    Stephb1986_2 Posts: 6,279 Forumite
    Options
    I've been past Toto's In Bury never gone in though!

:D
  • fiendishly
    fiendishly Posts: 266 Forumite
    Options
    I've never been to Bury, so never had the opportunity to go to Toto's restaurant in Bury, which is a good job if the service at Toto's restaurant in Bury is as slow as the OP says.
    If I do go to Bury, I won't go to Toto's restaurant in Bury, I will go somewhere else ;)
    :beer:
  • PopeSock
    PopeSock Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2010 at 1:25PM
    Options
    I think they're still looking for a dog to play Toto in that Andrew Lloyd Webber reality show. The old dog died, obviously, and they had to bury him, so they're looking for a new one. I'd sooner got to a nice restaurant than watch that rubbish anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure