The wedding losers list AND the BIG question of the night!

Options

Comments

• fran-o
    fran-o Posts: 807 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Lurker (lol)......Maybe the band would do it very cheap or FREE, just petrol costs etc etc (as you are faaaaaaaaamily!) and then you could offer to pay for half their room hire (maybe find them rooms at a travel lodge type thingy??) You might find that only paying them a small amount with mates rates plus half their board (if they bunk into a few rooms together!) would be no more than booking a "proper" band (not that they arent a proper band...u know what i mean lol!) and they are what you want!!!!??? :confused: Am i making sense....? Or am i sonding more drunk by the minute>!

hee hee! They are apparently quite big in South Dorset - got their own Facebook page and everything!! ;)
    All the guys, all their instruments etc... We have pushed the boat out on the venue so I think the rest needs to be a bit smaller scale! Maybe they can play at our Golden Wedding?! :beer:
    fran-o
  • fran-o
    Options
    cheers for the welcomes! No doubt I will be on the board pretty regular!
    fran-o
  • SavvyStudent_2
    Options
    Awwww - see, my slightly drunken and self-pitying post has made us all a new Chum!!!! Yay - Fran-O....(lovin' the name btw - sounds like u could be in Grease!) from now on, you must post on here!! We can be your little New Year buddies....everyone else will be like "who is Fran-O" and we will be all "she is OURS"

hmm did i sound like a crazy kidnapper then? :eek:

Oh and if you start a thread, i have to be allowed to post on there too, despite being an October 2010 'un!

Lol EVERYONE would be welcome to post! Bigmomma can be guest of honour.. :rotfl:
  • bigmomma051204
    Options
    fran-o wrote: »
    hee hee! They are apparently quite big in South Dorset - got their own Facebook page and everything!! ;)
    All the guys, all their instruments etc... We have pushed the boat out on the venue so I think the rest needs to be a bit smaller scale! Maybe they can play at our Golden Wedding?! :beer:

lol.....if they were a proper band, they'd sleep in a knackered old van in the car park! :T

Only kiddin' - so...are allowed to know what venue you have? Mine is here http://www.dumbletonhall.co.uk/
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • bigmomma051204
    Options
    Lol EVERYONE would be welcome to post! Bigmomma can be guest of honour.. :rotfl:

Yipeeee - i won't take up too much room and i will be really quiet.............................

NOT! :j
    Baldrick, does it have to be this way? Our valued friendship ending with me cutting you up into strips and telling the prince that you walked over a very sharp cattle grid in an extremely heavy hat?
  • Stephb1986_2
    Options
    Hola fellow brides I'm around tonight I'm already in bed (fully dressed) watching Ross Noble with a hot chocolate (I've got a cold) and I don't drink (I know I'm 23!)

I can't be ar**d going out lol

Soooooo whats going on here then?

BTW Welcome Fran-o

Steph xx
  • fran-o
    Options
    wow that is lovely! really grand! Ours is a hotel in Dorking Surrey. Sorry, not sharing the link as I'm a bit superstitious!
    fran-o
  • bigmomma051204
    Options
    Stephb1986 wrote: »
    Hola fellow brides I'm around tonight I'm already in bed (fully dressed) watching Ross Noble with a hot chocolate (I've got a cold) and I don't drink (I know I'm 23!)

BTW Welcome Fran-o

Steph xx

Well Steph, i am getting a bit squiffy (tut tut and i am 27! i should know better...but i dont drink ever normally...hence i am such a cheap date tonight lol !) and i wanted to know who else was around and not out on the lash! And then i wanted to know what everyone would do different wedding wise, if budget was unlimited!!! And then we all met Fran-O...Who is our new buddy! ;) You are now up to speed!
  • bigmomma051204
    Options
    fran-o wrote: »
    wow that is lovely! really grand! Ours is a hotel in Dorking Surrey. Sorry, not sharing the link as I'm a bit superstitious!

thats okay Fran - was it my comment earlier about kidnapping? i dont really do that you know :A lol
  • laura2481
    laura2481 Posts: 4,305 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Stephb1986 wrote: »

BTW Welcome Fran-o

Steph xx
    I have a cold too- Lemsip anyone? It's a 'new flavour' tastes like mulled wine :rotfl: OH and his brother are on xbox 360 playing Halo or some such nonsense.

Bigmomma your venue looks amazing :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport