We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The £2 Coin Savers Club part 4 2010 :)
Comments
-
I am going shopping today i hope i get one as its been a while since i did.0
-
ooh could you add me please, i bought a cute little gold box in shape of woman for £2 in john lewis sale and started saving whatever £2 coins come my way. have got £10 already. with so many saving i am surprised there are any coins floating around at all :j0
-
Hi all,
I have been saving coins, particularly £2 for a while in an big old whisky bottle. I emptied it in December to sort out the coppers from the big boys and found that there was a staggering £1,024 JUST in £2. The jar was only about 1/4 full!!
I then started to worry about it sitting there in the house (being used as a door stop!!) so I opened an account at the bank specifically for my £2 coin savings jar.... That's the good news for me. The good news for everyone else is that all those coins have been released back into circulation for everyone else's collections :T.
I've not yet decided what I'm saving for but my husband has nicknamed it 'My Running Away Fund'
Have re-started the whisky jar and already have 11!!0 -
Hi all,can u add me to the list.I got 4pound 2 start:)0
-
OOH love this idea, can i join please

where will i find my number? (and whats the number for? lol sorry im new)
im going to start saving my £2's towards my holiday spends in july!!! xxx:TNew member of £2 saving club 25/2/10
total so far= £0 :mad:
Struggling AVON rep
0 -
another one for me today £46 now
Boiler pot £30.92/£10000 -
I got two of them today.0
-
forgot to update yesterday
2 more for me0 -
none yesterday but going to supermarket today, so you never know your luck!0
-
I've got mine in a terrmundi (sp) the only way to get them outto is smash it, with a hammer or drop it on a hard floor! I have no idea how many are in there, but once it is full.......................................I'll drop it on the front door tiles!!!Breast Cancer 100 miles Oct 22 100/100miles
D-Day 80km June 24 80/80km (10.06.24)
Diabetic UK 1m steps July 24 to end Sept 24. 1,001,066/ 1,000,000 (20.09.24)
Breast Cancer Now 100 miles 1st May 2025 (18.05.25)
Diabetic UK 1 million steps July 2025 to Sept 25. 1,006,489 / 1,000,000 (10.09.25)
Breast Cancer 100 miles Oct 2025 100/100 (12.10.25 all done)
Tommy 10,000 steps challenge. 1st Nov 25 for 30 days .
Diabetic UK 1 million steps July 2026 to Sept 26. 1,002,786 / 1,000,000 (13.09.26)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
