Forum Home» Local MoneySaving» Scotland

What is there to do and see in and about Glasgow? - Page 9

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

What is there to do and see in and about Glasgow?

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Scotland
82 replies 191.7K views
12345679»

Replies

• We are heading to Glasgow for the weekend. Would the bus tour be recommended as a means of exploring the city or would anyone have a walking route of the city they could share, in case that was a better way of seeing the sites?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
    It's about learning to dance in the rain
  • dunrovingdunroving Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    We are heading to Glasgow for the weekend. Would the bus tour be recommended as a means of exploring the city or would anyone have a walking route of the city they could share, in case that was a better way of seeing the sites?

I haven't done the Glasgow Open Top bus tour but would always recommend this as a first activity in any multi-day city visit, as you might then become aware of sights you want to go back to.

I live near Glasgow and it has a lot of history so I am sure the open top bus tour would be interesting..

ETA: Oops, didn't realise the last post was old. Never mind, still relevant.
    (Nearly) dunroving