Boots after-Christmas sales - 75% off now over?

Options

Comments

• floralaura
    Options
    I can confirm from a reliable source that the 75% starts on 14/01.. ;o)
    She has the loaded handbag of someone who camps out and seldom goes home, or who imagines life must be full of emergencies..
  • skibster
    skibster Posts: 3,808 Forumite
    Options
    floralaura wrote: »

Is that both in-store and online?
  • Jewelleryfan
    Options

ooooh thats my birthday! :T
    Saving my pennies for my wedding on 10th August 2013! :D :j
    First date 28/01/2010 :) Engaged 25/08/2011 :D Getting married 10/08/2013 :j
  • ChezAllen
    Options
    I have had a look back to last year and i did 2 orders the 1st one at 00:09 on the 25th December (wow what an exciting Christmas Eve i must have been having !) which was all 50%, and the 2nd order with all the great 75% off bargains wasn't until the 22nd Jan at 07:55, i think this was the second time Mr B tried the sale as the previous attempt crashed the system and it all went off sale, i do remember and have just checked on a previous posting that there was a problem with payments and it wouldn't accept anyones cards so i payed with paypal, might be useful if the system can't cope to have a paypal account that you can use.

Think i will wait for the 75% as there isn't anything i really really want or need just need to participate to feed my sale addiction :)
  • floralaura
    Options
    Yep, in both..which is good for me as i'm due on the 12th so may not be up for fighting the crowds lol
    She has the loaded handbag of someone who camps out and seldom goes home, or who imagines life must be full of emergencies..
  • pugsley_h
    Options
    Yep, in both..which is good for me as i'm due on the 12th so may not be up for fighting the crowds lol

Hee hee - this reminds me of last year - I stayed up all night trying to get my 75% bargains on line, then went to two stores (first one at 8.30am) - then went in hospital at lunchtime to be induced with my son who was 10 days overdue :rotfl:So no sleep because of the sale - followed by a 31 hour labour!

You must get your priorities right - 75% sale has to come first lol
  • SandraScarlett
    Options
    The 14th is a Thursday - doesn't it usually start on a Wednesday?

xx
  • bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The 14th is a Thursday - doesn't it usually start on a Wednesday?

xx

I think the year before may have been a Tuesday so maybe it varies
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • wendym
    wendym Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Options
    Not that I need to get a life or anything, but I saved this, referring to last year:

The online 75% off sale started in the early hours of Wednesday 9th January then instore on the following Tuesday 15th January.
  • pugsley_h
    Options
    wendym wrote: »
    Not that I need to get a life or anything, but I saved this, referring to last year:

The online 75% off sale started in the early hours of Wednesday 9th January then instore on the following Tuesday 15th January.

As I say, I gave birth to my son the following day - by the time it came online it was about 3am on Wednesday 14th Jan, and it was instore from opening time that day.

Unless you had a sale preview or something :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport