New Post Advanced Search

Reindeer food!

edited 22 December 2009 at 4:51PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
46 replies 27.1K views
1235»

Replies

• GleekGleek Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    717 posts
    On sale again as of this week at Lloyds TSB and the British Heart Foundation.

You can also buy it online from BHF but there is postage (and the link isn't working at the minute but the cached link is here .

Buying online gets you 6 for a fiver or they are a pound each but again there is postage on it. Free delivery over £30, Orders up to £10.00 are £2.50 and Orders between £10 and £30 are £4.99.
    Princess Sparklepants
  • Is anyone else reading this thread and getting all upset cause their beautiful babies have turned into hideous, grunting, smelly teenage boys? This just makes me sad :(

Actually, I might just get me some reindeer food and have a quiet little play at Christmas magic on my own!
  • kurgonkurgon Forumite
    877 posts
    Mahri wrote: »
    Is anyone else reading this thread and getting all upset cause their beautiful babies have turned into hideous, grunting, smelly teenage boys? This just makes me sad :(

Actually, I might just get me some reindeer food and have a quiet little play at Christmas magic on my own!
    It's still October.....
  • withabixwithabix Forumite
    9.5K posts
    The rats will love you for putting food out for them.
    British Ex-pat in British Columbia!
  • meerustarmeerustar Forumite
    8.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else reading this thread and getting all upset cause their beautiful babies have turned into hideous, grunting, smelly teenage boys? This just makes me sad :(

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This sounds like me. My youngest doesn't believe anymore and so the 'magic' seems to have gone ... but I still put stuff out for Santa and Rudolph.

If you don't believe then you don't get :p

(and my xmas list is already on the fridge, lol, meaning I only have to be good for 10 months of the year til hubby buys my pressie, lol)
  • skintmumof3skintmumof3 Forumite
    803 posts
    ✭✭✭

aaaww...... i fel exactly the same except mine are teenage girls.....but not smelly ha ha ....
    so miss those magical christmases...
    ho hum......roll on grandchildren...lol
    xxx