B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• Kernel_Sanders
    Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    ... for 10p best before date is May next year too.
    Knowing BM, 'MAY 16' probably means it expired on 16th May :)
  • devonsaver83
    Options
    Picked up a couple of lovely toy hairdressing sets for nieces for xmas today just 10p each!! Had quite a few on shelves. Big box containing toy hair dryer makes sounds ,straighteners, hairbrushes,mirrors,clips, hairbands ,lots of pretend make up etc and pretty bag to put in. Well pleased !
    Sorry didn't know how to add picture! Was on top shelves with normal toys!
    Ready for Frugal challenge 2016
  • ladybabe
    ladybabe Posts: 374 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    tampax pearl 20 regular or 18 super £1.99 (at least £1 more everywhere else)
    various pataks sauces etc 69p
    full moon sweet chilli sauce 500ml 10p
    santa maris tropical salsa 230ml 10p (quite spicy)
  • lolamancity
    Options
    Just collected a very lovely wicker Xmas Tree Skirt from B&M Bargains for £12.99 - they retail elsewhere for over £30, this is the cheapest I've ever seen ( I've been after one for years) They come in 2 colors and are not available online (you can view them on their website but can't buy or reserve, you need to phone the store to check they have stock - there was only 3 left in my local store) They're also doing very cheap LED Xmas lights and lovely pre-lit trees, garlands and wreaths
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    I was in today and was handed a flyer for the dreaded "Black Friday" the big Dundee store up by Asda is doing 10% off on Friday from 5pm until midnight, , I would think a lot of stores may do 10% off on Friday so might be worth keeping an eye on their facebook page.
    I did find a cute wee wooden hanging Merry Christmas owl sign reduced to 50p from £1.50 (or maybe £1.49 and a 114g bar of galaxy honeycomb chocolate for 69p
    Booo!!!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Violetta wrote: »
    I was in today and was handed a flyer for the dreaded "Black Friday" the big Dundee store up by Asda is doing 10% off on Friday from 5pm until midnight, , I would think a lot of stores may do 10% off on Friday so might be worth keeping an eye on their facebook page.
    I did find a cute wee wooden hanging Merry Christmas owl sign reduced to 50p from £1.50 (or maybe £1.49 and a 114g bar of galaxy honeycomb chocolate for 69p

Thanks, I hope the one near me does it. That would give me an extra good deal on paint!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Just seen confirmation on their Facebook page there will be 10% off next Friday 27th November, from 5pm onwards, & in stores that close at 5 it will be earlier, probably best to check at your local store re times.https://www.facebook.com/bmstores/?fref=photo
    Booo!!!
  • stormbreaker
    Options
    I had to ask. They had not been put out yet, although the sales assistant said a lot of people asking for it. :D

£19.99 elsewhere IF you can find stock!
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,192 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Already posted in another thread but if you search for bargains and plan your trip to a specific store, then sugar is currently 3 x 1kg bags for £1.00........nowhere cheaper.
  • wyatte
    wyatte Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    New Year means new home, and you can brighten up your house with a lick of paint or a fresh roll of wallpaper. Enjoy B&M's great offers on a range of DIY products, from paint to wallpaper and light bulbs to batteries. Browse online and experience great saving.

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/sale/diy-sale
    Every time and every where don't forget to be happy.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family