Pathway hgv training

Options
13»

Comments

• concernedhants
    Options
    Having read with dismay the comments above about people being conned out of their savings by 'bogus' LGV training 'brokers'. This is possibly going to get other reputable companies 'tarred with the same brush'. I would like to put on record that I have been working with a very reputable broker for a number of years now, a company (Advantage HGV.co.uk) who have always payed their bills with us and have in my opinion a very good customer service ethic. All their students who comment to me say they have had nothing but an enjoyable experience whilst attaining their LGV entiltlement.

I genuinely feel sorry for you people who have possibly lost money through following your dream of driving trucks for a living, do not give up as I am sure you will agree it was all worth it in the end.

These people who are robbing people of their 'hard earned' need to be closed down for good, now!!

Signed;

Concerned Logistics sector member.
  • JACM_2
    Options
    We are solicitors acting for a company that is in a legal dispute with Pathway HGV and we would be interested to hear about your experiences with them. If you would be willing to help our client in anticipation of a court hearing in early January 2010, please send an email as a matter of urgency to [EMAIL="pathway@taylorwessing.com"]pathway@taylorwessing.com[/EMAIL] with your contact details and a brief summary of your experiences.
  • Acdarlin
    Options
    A friends of mine used to work for Pathway, up until a couple of months ago, and I believe the primary reason he left was because it was going under. It doesn't look good for those who have recently given them money, nor their other creditors.
  • kwalls
    Options
    Did you pay atleast £100 by either credit card or a visa debit card. If so you are covered by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act. This means that you are indemnified by the card issuer, meaning that they are jointly liable to provide you with the service. It doesnt matter if the course was say £5000 and you only paid a deposit of £100 by card, this would mean you are still covered for the full amount. You would simply then call the card company, say that the supplier is not responding to your requests for training and that you would like a charge back for the full amount of the course.

Hope this helps!

We paid £2315 for a course, thought we were covered as paid by credit card, asked for a chargeback as Pathway no longer exist. Not as simple as it seems as the £2315 was paid to a company called Netron Solutions Ltd who still exist. As they still are a trading company can't get a chargeback. Have to write to credit card company again asking for a refund under under section 75. This could take a long time. We had previously paid the balance on the credit card. So this is hard cash to us, not a balance on a statement. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the credit car company? Does anyone know who Netron Solutions are?
  • trubster
    trubster Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Options
    Anihilator wrote: »
    Unbelievable that after 5 days this info and post hasnt been removed...

Why would it, this information is in the public domain as is all limited company director details unless extra is paid to use a "Virtual Address"

These scammers are awful, I was lucky enough to smell a rat as soon as I called them, if you call any reputable HGV Training centre and ask them about this company then you will understand a lot more about these
    We’ve had to remove your signature because your opinion differs from ours. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why you can not have your own opinion on here and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Rosbergg
    Options
    I am another guy who paid pathway for lgv training,everything seem fine for the first 2 months, in november 2009 they disappear, phone lines where dead, no e-mails, I even went to their office everything was gone, I spoke with insolvency and for them pathway still active,now my credit card company is dealing with everything, but they are giving me to many buts, I'm not sure what to do now, solicitors will be to expensive and not worth it,is anyone out there that wants to form a group and go after pathway, thank you.
  • Rosbergg
    Options
    hi, I have been ripped off by pathway too my credit card company is dealing with it,as far as I know they are going into liquidation and you have to check Pathwaylgv website and wait for an administration company to load their details so you can contact them and record your complaint,also a company that was working together with Pathway was Netron Solutions LTD,they have change their name and address this is them now Impact Global Solutions LTD
    Victoria House, 44-45 Queens Road, Coventry,West Midlands,CV1 3EH, we should form a team and get to them, they wihtdrawn £1,000 from my credit card. I hope everyone in this situation are getting their money back.
  • mobile1845
    Options
    This company seems to be doing this all over the place. They are brokers and had coach hire brokering services too.... Go Click Travel & Simply Coach Hire. I booked a coach for my youth group last July and tried to get my money back after they failed to book the coach to pick us up. Since then Go Click & I believe Simply Coaches have go down.... The company is trading as Pathway Solution Ltd - registered address (still live on Com House) 13-21 Curtain Road London EC2A 3LU.

Any ideas on how I can get this money back. Did not pay by credit card as we are a charity so paid by cheque from charity funds. :mad:

Rob
  • Mr_Anonymous_4
    Options
    They stole £999 from me. I will not reveal my source, but I have been informed that they have set up a new company, network hgv.co.uk, this is not fully confirmed. :mad: Lets look out for them in newspapers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure