We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

CAA request updates / results part 2

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• treblex33_2
    Options
    If you're making an offer (assuming you already have a default) then send something like this: Note it does offer 50% but change it slightly to suit, 50% is the suggested rate for default removal but worth haggling isn't it?

hi NID,
    sorry to be a pain but do you have another template of "Letter to arrange payment for Default removal" to sent after the creditor has defaulted on CCA?
    I have different accounts where the creditor has sent an unenforceable CCA or nothing at all, so I have stopped payments about a year ago, but I just want to make F&F offers to see if I can remove the defaults and close the accounts all togather?
    thank you
  • BigCraigJohn
    Options
  • Sactivator
    Options
    Can someone point me in the direction of the step by step graph please?

I made a CCA request in July & heard nothing til last week when I received a Pipex Bill & subsequently a 'Pending Ligation Proceeding' from S.R.J Debt Recoveries.
  • stapeley
    stapeley Posts: 2,315 Forumite
    Options
    hi, back again after long layoff , still not paid anything !
  • hardboiled
    Options
    I've now been told that a CCA isn't required for agreements after 2007 if it can be proved that you benefited from the money.
  • thechippy
    thechippy Posts: 1,938 Forumite
    Options
    True,

The agreement needs to be pre April 2007.......;)
    Happiness, is a Kebab called Doner.....:heart2::heart2:
  • EuroNiceguy
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been a victim of Global Vantedge's misconduct and have made something that would be of interest. Go on Facebook and look for "Class action lawsuit against Global Vantedge Limited.

Click on Like, post your story, build numbers to help form a Class action lawsuit and spread the word.

All the best,

Michael
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills