We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Fragrance direct-im impressed!
Info_man
Posts: 357 Forumite
:beer:Just want to tell everyone how impressed i am with fragrance direct! If your like me - a bit wary of ordering from a site you've never ordered from before- then i can give this site the thumbs up;) I went through quidco to get cashback then used a code for 5% off. I clicked for the standard delivery up to 5 days and could not believe it came this morning! Ordered at 10.30am yest and got it at 9am today. Delivery is £1.95 which i didn't mind paying cos the mens set was £6 cheaper than anywhere. Hope that helps anyone!
:mad:Don't do high street shops anymore:mad:
:jOnline all the way:j
:rotfl:I am a total obsessed twilight fan!:rotfl:
:jOnline all the way:j
:rotfl:I am a total obsessed twilight fan!:rotfl:
0
Comments
-
Thats great - I've used them before too and never had any problems

This isn't really a Grabbit though
0 -
Yeah i know sorry. Where is the best place to post things like this? thanks:mad:Don't do high street shops anymore:mad:
:jOnline all the way:j
:rotfl:I am a total obsessed twilight fan!:rotfl:0 -
Praise, Vent & Warnings is best for this sort of thing
0 -
Thank you very much!:mad:Don't do high street shops anymore:mad:
:jOnline all the way:j
:rotfl:I am a total obsessed twilight fan!:rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards